Monday, August 16, 2010

Boyfriend and I breakup every couple months. We're back togther how to ask him to move in with me.?

So yesterday I had a talk with my B/F. We have been going out for four years on and off. I get mad at him and we brake-up for two-three weeks at a time. During that time we have no contact what-so-ever. So yesterday I brought it up, I said, ';What are we doing?'; He asked what I ment and I said we've been going out for four years and we don't live together, you don't invite me to your family things, and we aren't getting married like other couples we know. I said that our relationship is going no where. He said he can't stand my freaking out on him. I said it's not freaking out when I tell him what he's done wrong and then don't talk to him for weeks until he calls to apologize. He disagreed. He went on to say that he understood why I was upset that he didn't invite me to his family thing. Then he said I don't know how you can say we're not going anywhere when I'm faithful to you, ect. And he said that his lease is up in a couple months. How do I bring up the moving in togther thing agaiBoyfriend and I breakup every couple months. We're back togther how to ask him to move in with me.?
I wouldn't. When he's ready, he'll talk to you about it. Also, it's amazing that he's stayed with you this long, since you break up with him all the time. Has it ever occured to you to just get over it when he does something to make you mad? What would you do about that if you get married? Had kids? Take the kids and leave every few months for a couple weeks? Instead of ignoring him while you wait for him to apoligize, try having a conversation with him about. He sound like a great guy, you sound like you need to grow up.Boyfriend and I breakup every couple months. We're back togther how to ask him to move in with me.?
lol you know me id bring it up a lot '; so are we moving in togheter or what '; id be all in his face about it - but look at my track record haha.. o i emilaed u btw
Why, so you can have him move out every couple of months when you get mad? This is what will be happening. You two aren't right for each other.





Amber is right, you are going to end up alone with a kid to raise.
You are joking, right?
he need his own place
the two of you dont get along not living together, how the hell do you think it would work living together? maybe its time to move on to someone you can get along with.....
i don't think you should move in together if u have that kind of relationship it WILL NOT last one of u will leave eventually he will either walk out or one of these days you will leave also if it takes him 3 or 4 weeks to realize he is wrong he is not very mature or he really don't care i ain't tryin to burst your bubble but he probably don't
Wow, you're dumb. You need to get out of that relationship IMMEDIATELY before you get knocked up or make another bone-headed decision, like getting married.
If you can't keep yourselves from fighting, theres no sense in moving in together, you'll end up hating each other. Try going out more, meet his family, and see how compatible you really are before you take that jump, it may not be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment