Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I still go out with him?

My boyfriend and I have been going out since sometime in Dec. of last year. He lives pretty far away and I don't see him much. He tells me that he loves me a whole lot and I believe he does, but I am only 13 and I don't think I feel the same way, but he thinks I do. I don't know if I do or don't. He is very nice and respects me, but he can get a little to close. Any ways, I was wondering if I should still go out with him. If your anwer is no, tell me how to brake up with him b/c I don't won't to hurt him to much.Should I still go out with him?
First you probably shouldn't be with him if you are not sure. you could always tell him you want a break and see where that gets you maybe you will miss him and maybe you will find someone new. you are still very young and i promise you will meet lots of great boys in the future good and bad. he sounds kind of klingy which some girls like so i am not trying to say anything bad about him but you also sound like you kinda don't like that. i have had boyfriends like this before. it doesn't get better even if they say it will they will always want to be really close and have your attention all the time. truly the choice is your on if you should stay together or not but my suggestion is to at least ask for a temp time apart and see how you feel in a few months never know you might find an even nicer guy who live close by.


as far as breaking up you are going to hurt his feelings not matter what. this is something you will have to get over as you get older. it happens it will probably happen to you too at some time. just remember to be honest and straight forward with him don't beat around the bush tell him how you feel and see if you can fix the problem if not move on. there will be many time in your future where you will have to tell people things they don't want to hear don't cause yourself emotional pain to keep from hurting someone else if its not healthy for you emotionally or physically tell them no matter the hurt feeling. unfortunately you need to remember to look out for you first because there will come a time when no one else will. that way you are the in the best emotional state to love another person. if you are not happy and don't love yourself you cant love anyone else. so just remember to take care of you and do what you feel in your heart is best for you. he will get over it.


sorry i don't mean to be mean but i hope you understand what i am saying.Should I still go out with him?
Would be wise just to wait.Just slow things down and may'be he'll break it off

No comments:

Post a Comment