Friday, August 20, 2010

My life is a mess what do i do!?

So I started off this year with my usual friends, but lately I don’t know what to do. My friend Becca is a complete and total ***** and she always finds one way or another to be mad at me. And I used to be like her best friend but then when she became best friends again with my friend Renee then she totally dumped me. 2 weeks ago I’m on aim and I ask her if she wants to hang out and she goes “um how about no, peace out” and she hasn’t talked to me since! I don’t know what to do I’m stressing like crazy! I have so far managed to pretend not to care but it’s hard. I finally was starting to have pick up the pieces when today I’m texting my friend Renee and all of a sudden she starts talking like Becca using terms like “fer sure” or “rad” and “yer mom” and she doesn’t talk like that so I’m like why are you acting like a ***** to me? And she goes because I can, and I’m like well I’m going to go bye and she’s whatever bye. Now I’m really confused I wish I could find a crowd that wasn’t the school bitches. I’m trying to get into a different group of friends but its hard I think my problem is I’m more mature then the kids in my grade and it sucks. I’m so lost and confused and I’m not sure of anything anymore, I have like no friends in my school and I so desperately want to switch schools but I can’t because all I have ever known is in this school and I don’t want to give Renee and Becca the satisfaction of seeing me brake down and give up. The only thing I have to look forward to at school is seeing my boyfriend James who always makes me feel happy. He calls my pretty, tells me that he loves talking to me and that I’m special and sometimes he even gets me to believe him. I have one other friend but he goes to another school, He also tells me that I’m pretty. Why can’t people be nice like him and James? I no I’m a good person and I didn’t do anything that gives my friends to treat me this way so why do they do it? I tried talking to my mom but she gives me this dumb mom answer you no the one that goes “because there jealous of you, and your beauty and kindness”. My life is a mess! But I guess you can say I’m your typical teen, you no the kind of teen I’m talking about: doesn’t think she’s pretty [even though I got all these freaking guys saying they love me because of my eyes and other guys saying that I’m so beautiful how could my ex let me go or just random guys I only talk to for a minute messaging me asking if I have a bf give me a break!!] lacks self confidence doesn’t believe in them self hates their job push over hates their body, thinks their fat, yada yada. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do! Oh and I swear I’m not as egotistical full of myself as I sound here!My life is a mess what do i do!?
Hey Anna, I know what you're going through, this has happened to me all my life and I've been constantly trying to find something to hold on to before I have a mental breakdown. (Well, I actually did, many times) I think your mom may be right, I don't know what you look like but is most likely because of jealousy. I feel like me and you are the exact same person because my mom told me that too! Those people were always mean to me and I never knew why because I'm a good person. My mom would tell me, they jealous because you are naturally good person and you're so pretty! I didn't know what to say, but I started to consider that reason because I've always been told I was beautiful. You probably are too, I mean, your boyfriend, mom and friend say it.


These ';friends'; are not your friends because of the way they treat you. Try to find new ones, I know it's hard but you've got to try. Your true friends will come. Even now people still treat me like that, they use me etc and I just forget about them. They have no right to be like that so I would advise you to forget about them too.


Just so you know, I'm a teen too, I used to lack self confidence but you've got to build youself up, girl! Just like I did! I used to think I wasn't pretty but I know I am now because people continually tell me I am! I bet you are too so yea, basically if I were you I would forget about those ';friends'; and start over. You seem to be a beautiful person on the inside %26amp; outside so that's why those girls are mean to you! It's called jealousy and they are the ones that need to get over it. You don't need them.





Make a fresh start, try to find new friends to hang out with and see if they treat you the way YOU SHOULD be treated.





This is actually SO weird, it's like you're living my life, the way it was. Sorry, I'm babbling here. I just hope I helped you in some way. If you need any more help feel free to email me at girl490181@yahoo.com





Good luck. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment