Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So my boyfriend/bestfriend.?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months. However we have been bestfriends for a LONG time. Now, our relationship is quite different, we have an open relationship, it has always been that way, but lately I have found myself to be jealous of all of his 'Other Girls'. I just want it to be him and I. One on One.





The thing is, is that he lives about an hour to hour an a half away, so we don't really see each other that much. However, the last few days him and I have been hanging out and such, and it was the first time him and I have 'Made Love' or sex as you wanna put it. It was very special to both of us, but I also found myself maybe being a little 'IN LOVE' with him. Which is why I find myself being jealous, of the other girls he dates,or sleeps with. To me I am growing up, and I am wanting a REAL relationship with him. And I know he does to, but at the same time, he doesn't. He's the 'Player' kind of boy, who love getting girls phone numbers,and hitting of them,and ect.





Like I said, him and I have been best friends for a while, and we are alike in every which way. From how we look at life, to how we are so sarcastic, to how we agree on everything.





Him and I have never had a fight, however last week we did, it was other this one girl, who I don't like. [Cause she likes my bf, she slept with my bf before me, and she has a bf and cheated on her 'guy' with mine]. Along with he being ugly and such. So I sent her a nasty message tell her to leave my boyfriend alone. That she doesn't mean anything to him, she was just a one night stand and such. Of course the 'Skank' tells my bf, and he gets all mad at me.[Mainly cause he had been caught giving a 14 year old booz] And he had just been left off the hook when I sent the message. So I guess i understand why he would be pissed. But at the same time, I think he should have understood the reason why I sent it. He knows, how it makes me feel, when I know I'm not his only girl.





The whole 'Open Relationship' it is for him. I can tell you right now, I don't **** around. I don't sleep with other guys, or whatever. To me it is still cheating, and it makes me sick, if I do anything with someone else, while I am in a relationship.





Another thing that bugs me is that, he tells girls, that he is single, that I am his 'EX gf'. And this has been quite annoying, cause this one girl who he has been seeing, who I feel so threatened by, he tells her this. She is the kind of girl who is a goodie goodie, Christian, won't have sex till she's married kind of girl. However she is MADLY like stars in her eyes in love with him. Even though she is being used, she is clueless. Which is why I have no idea why I am threatened by her. Mainly cause I have a feeling my bf will get the same feelings for her. [Opposites Attract] And that is exactly what they are.





I have talked to my friends about this and they all say,


'Dump him, he's not taking it to be serious, you guys had your fun, and you wanna take a new step,and he's still ******* around, let him know what its like to lose the best thing to ever happen to him'


I know why they say this, but even if him and I do brake up ever, we will still be best friends, that just how we are.





Now last night him and I were talking about 'Us' and how he said he is scared to 'Fall In Love' with me. [Mainly cause I have Ovarain Cancer, and my numbers,and stages change constantly] He is also thinking that he may not be 'Cut Out' for the whole 'Relationship' thing. meaning just him and I.





Now, I know we did take a BIG step when we slept together for the first time. How it did have a real meaning for him and I, it wasn't just some 'random *******' but it was SOMETHING to us.





Now I will be going though treatment, chemo and what not, and him and I won't be able to talk for about 2 weeks, cause my system will be tired from all the drugs in me. So I think this might help us..help him see what its like not talking or really being with me.








So I would really like to know;


Do you think we should brake up?


Should I see where this ends up?


What?So my boyfriend/bestfriend.?
Well thats a tough situation. But in my opinion the best way to test him would be to break up with him. And if he really was in love with you or wanted a relationship he would talk and clean up his act. But if he begs you not to leave say something about how you dont feel comfortable with him have sex partners and you want a real relationship. Think it through though, it could be a life changing decision.So my boyfriend/bestfriend.?
okay, a couple things.





first off it is incredibly inappropriate and unnecessary to refer to her as skank or message her in the first place. how immature can you get? you are in an OPEN relationship, you should have been aware of what you were getting into. second of all, jealousy kills a relationship. he is as much your guy as he is the girls thats hes slept with, hes not property. you do not own him.





hes not taking it seriously, hes not serious about you. hes made that clear, hes not in love with you, he doesnt want to handle a relationship, hes flat out said it. im sorry about your condition but he is not invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment