Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Worte this for my boyfriend i've been with for 2years tell me what you think?

Befor i met you i couldnt keep my head up high.


and i never thought anything was gunna be alright.


i was hurt so many times.


my heart was filled with so much pain.


but now all the pain has gone way.


now i have found the one i'm ment to be with,


in your arms i feel so loved/wanted/needed.


you have my whole heart and you always will


your love is the purpose for me to be alive.


It is your Love that guides me on this path called life


and helps me choose each turn i take. and holds my hand as i cross the bumppy roades.


It is your Love that gives me courage


to stand against my fears


its your love that makes everything okay.


It is your Love that gives me trust and hope


when little thing go wrong.


your alway there to hold me and tell me everythings gunna be okay.


When distance stands between us,


it is your Love that keeps me strong.


It is your Love that makes me so happy.


it is your love that brought the color back into my life.


and put the smile back on my face.


its your love that made me fall so in love with you!!!








baby,


words can't even begin to describe what i feel for you.and how much im in love with you.





i honestly feel that your the one for me and im willing to do whatever it takes for us to last forever cuzz i can't live without you.you the one that makes me whole!!





and when i don't get to talk to you.i get really sad.but i know your gunna always be there even if i dont get to hold your hand everyday.








befor i found you i found myself wishing up on everything to find someone like you .and i finally found the one person that i can trust,love and adore.鈾? i trust you with my life my heart and everything!! ive never felt this way about someone befor.





what me and you have is amazing.





i love you with all that i am.





i adore you bcuz you're everything ive always wanted and wished for. your the most amazing thing that has ever happen to me.








your my gorgeous Lover.





in my eyes your the sexiest person alive!!!





im so happy and so in love with you.





i feel with you anything is possible.





i'd do anythere with you,i'd do anything for you.





what we have is the real thing.i feel it and i know it.%26lt;3








**** everyone else and their jealousy.


no matter how hard they try and no matter what they say no one will ever be able to brake us up we are in love.








Joshua Kreig Hantzsche,I love you with alll my heart!!! and i always will!!!





your the only person i know i can trust with anything








your everything to me





im sooo ******* in love with you!!!


and i promise no matter what happens what people say ill always be right here by your side.you the only one for me!!!!





your the love of my life!!!!!!








i've loved you sence the 1st day we met and ill always will love you!








forever and ever babe!!!!I Worte this for my boyfriend i've been with for 2years tell me what you think?
That almost made me cry. Wish my ex would be like you..





You're amazing, good luck. ^^I Worte this for my boyfriend i've been with for 2years tell me what you think?
cute

No comments:

Post a Comment