Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! boyfriend troubles!?

Ok, so I have met this guy on a chat room and we both saw each other on our MySpace and I trust him a lot. I have been dating him for about a month and a half now and everything is great and all, but he say's that he got a job to come fly out here to see me in the next summer. Should I send him money, since he's working his *** off to fly down here to see me? Or should i be worried that he will just take the money and run?





And sometimes he will like not talk to me for a couple of days and then he will all of a sudden want to Sexing (sex texts) with me. I mean I like that every once in a while but when he does talk to me that's basically all we do. I don't know how to say to him that I don't want to do that without him braking up with me.





When he comes down here we are planning to have sex and planning on having a child. But when I think about it I some times have doubt's about it. (Both me and him are 13 years of age) I don't know if I want to wait or not.





We both like each other and we plan on getting married but were to young to and I really want to tell my parents about him, but I'm afraid that they will make me not speak to him ever again.





I really need your help!Help! boyfriend troubles!?
he could have fake everything and then when he flies down to see you he might actually turn out to be someone who isnt really who u think he is.


i would just cut off all ties and forget about it.


seems scary. please dont do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment