Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do???Plz i need your help asap?

Okay, see i have been dating this boy for a month and well we just broke up. But while we were dating he was talkin about his past and stuff about how he had problems, and how he had help with his ex girlfriend how she got him through it. And well i just had a problem and he brakes up with me. I don't understand that when he has a problem he had someone to help him, she could have broke up with him. and now when i do he brakes up with me. this is the first time ever i got my heart broken and i have no clue how to get over it. See my problem was that my friend linda was introuble with some people and she made me promise not to tell, so i didn't. that boy that she is having problems with came up and threaten her and i jumped infront of her and i got hit, my boyfriend at the time asked me what happened i just told him someone hit me. then she needed help one night and i had to tell him that i was in trouble and i had to go (shawn went and told him that i was in trouble with people)What to do???Plz i need your help asap?
To tell you the truth it sounds like he is not over his X, which has nothing to do with you....possibly ';dating'; you as a rebound.


As far as your friend, stay out of her troubles. She will only learn from them if she is the victim, not you. Never take abuse and especially if you are not the target!! Let her ';fight'; her own ';battles';. Good friends wouldn't put you in that position in the first place!!!


It's damn hard to get over a broken heart... been there...several times...I feel your pain! Stay busy to keep your mind off of him, spend more time with single friends, do NOT call him...time and staying busy/active it's the best way possible to heal a broken heart! Learn from it and don't involve your feelings until you are positive that they are mutual....easy to say I know, but it's the truth.What to do???Plz i need your help asap?
Why are you so worried about it? He broke up with you - move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment