Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i or shouldn't i.. i truly love him?

k i will try to make this simple...





3 months ago my boyfriend broke up with me, because of circumstances (it was kinda mutual). I didn't have a way to contact him at all (in person or on the phone).





2 months ago this guy at a party stole my phone and got my number. he started texting me all the time and i knew he liked me, i told him i was still into my ex but could be friends...after like 2 weeks i sorta started going along with it (didn't see him the whole time and i was single,..with no way to even contact the guy i love..bad but yeah please be nice a lil)





well like 2 1/2 months ago im talking to this guy. and low and behold i get a call from my ex. he said things were getting worked out and he wanted to get back together. i told him about the other guy and told the other guy that as i said b4 i was in love with someone else and i had a chance with them again.





2 days later my ex brakes up with me again... i didn't expect us to stay broke up ... just thought some time as friends would be good for us...





well now we still aren't back together, and he was kinda with another girl last i heard, but he still tells me and everyone he likes me (possibly playing me or possibly kinda what i was doing..a lil doubtful but hey).





anyway when we broke up it was because circumstances.. and i agreed so i never told him how i feel... would it be wrong of me to do that now? i love him with all my heart, and i find myself staring at my phone writing him texts of how i feel then deleting them everynight... i want him to know i still love him... but another part of me thinks i should jst leave him alone... what are your thoughts? and yeah i know this turned out hella long and its a pretty all in all messed up situation.. i just freaking miss him :'(Should i or shouldn't i.. i truly love him?
I think you should give it time.. If he still loves you and wants to be with you he will come back but Just give him some time butt don't wait to long or you mite miss your one True love.. I hope this kinda helps..Should i or shouldn't i.. i truly love him?
I only wish i could meet a girl like you. You seem geniune i would just confront him about it and tell him you don't need head games to make a choice. If he loves you he will make the right one.
tell himm!


iff you dontt youu will be wonderingg your wholee lifee whatt wouldd happenn if youu would'vee toldd himm!


justt doo itt.
sorry, i just can't seem to care about all this right now. id appreciate best answer though
that's a lot of blah blah blahing in my eye.
Ok I understand you love him.





Do you think he loves you?


I mean he did break up with you twice.








If you think he loves you, make sure he is not with the other girl first!, tell him how you feel. If he is still with the girl, I suggest you try to move on.





Hopes this helps(:


Msg me if in doubt.
You should definitely tell him.


If he knows how you feel, then it can give him a chance to express how he feels to you.


Chances are,


He's probably feeling the same way you do.


He may be scared to tell you how he feels.


Give it a try :)
  • curly hair
  • computer protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment