Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I MISS YOU NOWWWWWWW?

I'm the girl that usually doesn't give a **** in relationships, I somewhat have a guys way of thinking cuz I just don't care. Ya I'm immature you could say, but at 15 I have the right to be. It's been 6 months with my boyfriend, and we've dated a previous time. He left town for 2 weeks and it's just hitting me how much I truly am falling for him. I really want to have sex now, we've talked about it before. He's 16. You guys will be lke blah blah blah your to young this guy will brake up with you. But if you only knew the kid, if there's anyone I lose my virginity to it's him. I've made him cry, he's really attached and I know it will just make us more attached but I really want too.. I can't wait till he comes home in 4 days. HOW DO I PROPOSE IT TO HIM AFTER SAYING NO BEFORE THOUGH?!I MISS YOU NOWWWWWWW?
Having sex is a HUGE decision and i dont care how many people will tell you ';it dont change a relationship'; it does. If you love this kid, you will wait for your relationship to go father, just enjoy dating him, i had sex with my boyfriend 6 months into us dating. We've been dating for over a year now, and i sometime wish that i would have just waited. Once you have sex with him, he will want it more, and yeah its fun and you will love it, but now when i want to just chill with him, lay with him, talk with him, whatever, it always leads to sex. we cant even be around eachother one day without doing it. %26amp; i wish that i would have just enjoyed doing the dating thing without the sex part alittle longer. But if you really want to do this, just tell him ';im ready now.'; he dont mind, and make sure you have a condom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment