Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriends parents found out we had sex in their house?plz help!?

i go often to my boyfriends house and we usually have sex with out them knowing..but today they found out we had sex because my boyfriend forgot to trow away the condom and they found it i think they are disapointed because he said his parents are mad but they are ok with me still going to his house i dont beleive it because to some parents is disrespectfull for their sons to have sex in their house especially because we are both 16...also me and him have been having problems im thinking about braking up wit him because i dont think i could look at his parents after what happen what should i do please help?? if your a parent tell me how you will react??My boyfriends parents found out we had sex in their house?plz help!?
i would be disappointed and shocked if i were his parents. your so young. you shouldnt be having sex and it doesnt sound like you even like this boy.My boyfriends parents found out we had sex in their house?plz help!?
I would be happy you're using protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment