Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?

1st who broke up with who in the 1st place?


2nd how did you get back together?


and 3rd how made the first move after the brake up?


i just need to know that it is possibles and it can happen.


my girlfriend says were on a brake becuz she is too busy for anyone right now and wants to ben friends but she hasn't talked to me like she use to in months it's been 4 months since she broke it off and i still love her but i just don't know how to feel our parents are still good friend and i don't know if i should just stay away from her or what cause the last few time i've been around her she invited me to movies and i asked her for a coffee she just seemed really distant and really stand off ish she doesn't even hug me or look at me like she use to


but she was the best thing that ever happend to me we were happy so what do i do i'm not that good with girls and i just keep thinking that i'll never find anyone like her again





serious answer please





oh and to make it clear i never pressued her or even told her that i loved her yet i was just happy being around her and being her boyfriend


what should i do or should i just forget about her and move on i just don't know howHow have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?
This is my and my husband's story.





Dated two years, I broke up with him for a multitude of reasons.





Stayed apart about 1 1/2 years. He found me via Myspace. 2 months later, we were living together. Two years later we were married. Now we have a baby :)How have you got back with your ex cause you loved them too much?
This site has tips and methods for getting your ex back, saving your marriage, and stopping a divorce.


http://everythingaboutlove.org/Get_Your_鈥?/a>
No!
have you thought about writing her a letter. sometimes when your


talking over the telephone are in person you just cant find the wright


words. love is something that comes from the heart and when you


love a person it has tobe a two sided thing. just write her and say


can you please tell me the whats wrong. i love you and will waite


on you for the rest of my life. if there is any chance at all of us getting


back together. you will all ways be in my heart and on my mind.


babe i love you. please tell me whats going on. love allways_________

No comments:

Post a Comment