Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Don't you find it annoying when a friend tells you his/her guy/girl troubles?

Well I'm 18 and I don't have a boyfriend but my best friend got one recently. She wants to brake up with him (because he didn't buy her a rose on valentines day) and she asked me today how she should do it. WTF...like I even have experience - I told her the most common sense thing to do and she thought it was the most wonderful piece of advice. Is it brain science just to tell the guy (who you haven't dated for even 3 months) that things seem boring and pointless for them to keep on dating?





We were also sitting next to this other man and woman (in early twenties) and the girl went on and on about her own relationships to the guy. I don't know whether that guy was gay BUT seriously do guys find that stuff interesting? I felt so bad for him - she just kept jabbering on about some guy that texted her and she was trying to interpret his message. I mean what is wrong with people?? All this dating crap has gone to their heads. I'm sick of hearing about movies like ';He's just not that into you'; because its all bullcrap nonsense. If you are in a real relationship you wouldn't have silly little problems to deal with! I think people stress out to much, why can't it be more laid back? They seem to expect the most unrealistic things - life is not a hollywood movie.





I'm not sure if I would be doing it but I think its highly unlikely since I'm not your typical girl that goes on about having a guy to feel loved and I don't care about all those dating rules.





I just find it sad and annoying, people sound so immature...what do you think?Don't you find it annoying when a friend tells you his/her guy/girl troubles?
You are right.





And when the right person comes along for you you will not have to brag.





The ones that brag really don't have what they say they do.Don't you find it annoying when a friend tells you his/her guy/girl troubles?
i don't mind listening to my friend's trouble/problems with her bf. that is what called, true friendship. a friend in need is a friend in deed.
if your really a good friend then you wouldnt care about what your friend talks about! you would just want to be there for them you whingy whiney ******!
Agh im afraid thats what being a friend is all about. you can always tell you friend your not intrested in listening to his/her problems...but then what kind of friend would you be? and if you had a problem and a friend turn round and said 'im not really bothered' how would that make you feel?





Im afraid everyone listens to their friends problems...thats called being a good 'mate'


I know its hard sometimes esp when they're on about it all the time, but you just have to grin and bare it!
Nope.I am there for my friends and they dont think that their heartache is sad so neither do i...something that seems trivial to us can be very important to someone else and thats why frienship is so vital... and just because we dont all have the same experiences does not mean anyone elses is more poignant that anothers..to me anyway..men per say do not find relationship stuff a bit interesting unless it involves them and whether they are getting enough or satisfactory sex or not then then it becomes relative..apart from that i dont think men in general have the mental capacity to understand the dynamics of relationships as a whole..
  • curly hair
  • computer protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment