Friday, August 20, 2010

Please Only Guy's Answer?

You guys have a mind of your own that we girls don't understand.





My boyfriend and I have been going off and on for the past few years and each time he brakes my heart over and over again. I got back with him again. He told me that he loves me and does not want anyone else and that he was sorry for all the times he hurt me, He also tells all of his friends about how much he loves me and feels bad for everything he has done. My boyfriend is also giving up the most important thing for me ';WEED';.Since we got back together he has lost his virginity to me and always tells me how pretty I am. He plans are future together in a cute way too.. Do you think he truly wants me this time and that everything he is telling me is true or is he playing me and going to brake my heart again?





( and also he gives up his very best friend for me and puts me first this time)Please Only Guy's Answer?
you should give him a chance but be cautious. let him know you are willing to leave him for good if it happens again.Please Only Guy's Answer?
as history shows, he has broke ur heart over and over again..so i dont think it will last this time around..if it didnt work out the first time or second time, or third time, why will the fourth time be any different? he said sorry before but makes the same mistakes again...how many times are u going to forgive him
Everyone should have a mind of their own. That is how minds work, is it not? If he is giving up his very best friend, then something is wrong; it will not work.
Depends. He could just want sex. He could really love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment