Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ex G/F family loves me , she is going out with her ex B/F and her family hates the guy.i want her back!!!?

we broke up 4 weeks ago ... my ex G/F family loves me the mom, dad, sisters,uncles, aunts, grama, grampa, even her brother is my bestfriend.... and she went back with her ex B/F DAVID and her family hates the guy to death ... her aunts and uncles say '; why did yoU brake up with him hes cuter, better, funnyer, and has the brains then your EX B/F david whos a drop out and a drug delar and the guy treats her like **** ..and her family tells her to brake up with her ex b/f david and to come back with me... and her family always tell her stuf.. to comeback with me...


i still talk to her brother, aunts, uncles, and her mom and dad everyday or other day.. ..her and her ex boyfriend david have been going out for 2 weeks.... i talk to her once in a while but thats it...today her dad invited me to PIZZA HUT but no her ex boyfriend..








do i give it time???





how can i get her back??





do i invite her to places with her brother???

















i love her alot , i want her back.... help plzzzz...


My ex G/F family loves me , she is going out with her ex B/F and her family hates the guy.i want her back!!!?
ask the fam. make her see that ur the better guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment