Friday, August 20, 2010

Please Answer This, ANYONE!!?

Please Only Guy's Answer?


You guys have a mind of your own that we girls don't understand.





My boyfriend and I have been going off and on for the past few years and each time he brakes my heart over and over again. I got back with him again. He told me that he loves me and does not want anyone else and that he was sorry for all the times he hurt me, He also tells all of his friends about how much he loves me and feels bad for everything he has done. My boyfriend is also giving up the most important thing for me ';WEED';.Since we got back together he has lost his virginity to me and always tells me how pretty I am. He plans are future together in a cute way too.. Do you think he truly wants me this time and that everything he is telling me is true or is he playing me and going to brake my heart again?





( and also he gives up his very best friend for me and puts me first this time)Please Answer This, ANYONE!!?
If he was willing to give up all that just for you then he may be worth it.





But ultimately you have to ask yourself that question. Does he really seem sincere this time around?


You're the one who hangs out with him. Not us here. So it's only right to assume that you are the one who's going to notice if he really means it.





Him giving up weed, losing his virginity to you, and putting you before his best friend... those are huge things. I'm even surprised he plans your future together. It's usually the guys who are hesitant to form commitments. I'm saying these are huge pluses on his side.





Then again, if he used to break your heart before over and over again, what's different now that would make him change? Is there anything significantly different that happened that made him decide to be with you forever? Because this may also be circumstantial. It may all be just because of something or someone. And what if that something disappears? Will he grow tired and break your heart again? You need to try and see why he changed.





In the end, you have to evaluate whatever you two have.





Maybe he doesn't really mean it and you're like a person he like to have around to make him happy once in a while.





Maybe he loves you enough to be with you, but not enough to not hurt you.





Maybe he woke up one day and found that he really does love you. But how long will this epiphany last?





And there's also the maybe where he really does love you now and you're just scared that he will go hurt you again. It's okay to be scared. You have every reason to be. You can't blame yourself if you are. He gave you reason to be hesitant and I think he has to earn your complete trust back.





My final advice to you is this:


If I were you, I'd go with him w/ some circumstances. First, he has to know that you are a little hesitant to be together (and explain why). This way he knows and has to fully realize that he has to change completely for the good of both of you. Like I said, he's doing well there so far. Second, you have to tell him (and you have to promise yourself this) that IF he ever hurts you again, it's over for good. No more getting back together, no more second chances, because this just means he never meant any of this. Why should it be any different if he promises to change next time if he didn't now? Believe me, it's for the best. It's for you as well... You can't keep putting yourself in a volatile relationship. It's masochistic even. But then, after all this, the choice really is up to you. If you still love him that much, then I can't stop you from going back.





I just do hope whatever you choose, you're happy.Please Answer This, ANYONE!!?
I dont know him so i cant exactly judge, but if he sounds as sincere as ur saying it, i think hes a good pick for u... U just gotta make sure he doesnt hurt u again and if u really matter to him, u tell him that hes hurting u and he'll stop... otherwise, hes gone for good

No comments:

Post a Comment