Friday, August 20, 2010

Please will you help me out??? What should I do?

Sorry, I know that this is long, but I would really genuinly like your help on this matter. THANKS in advance people..





I'm at university on campus. I was in the club at my university last night. I basically got dancing very sensually with a girl i know. She is in my film production class. It was to the point that i was kissing her almost bare chest, and we were kissing and touching a lot etc... Late that night I took her to my room.. we kissed, talked a lot and did a lot of other things but didn't actually have sex. This girl has a boyfriend, but she doesn't like him and is planning on braking up with him soon. She is a decent girl, despite how everything may sound.. today she was all different with me, saying how she was drunk and sorry if she led me on etc.. I know she has feelings for me, though.. Now she will barely even speak to me, but txt me saying that she will just speak to me in class... I know she likes me though. What should I do?? Should I just leave her be? Or carry on after her??


She also in a jokish way keeps saying that she thinks I am a player, but I actully am not one.. Cause I'm quote and quote ';good looking'; she think that I just get with every nice girl I see and that isn't the case, but anyhoo, I think I have said enough now..








P.S. Her saying that she was drunk is a lie, cause by the time i got her to my room she was a lot more sober, to the point she was able to use my computer and go onto youtube and listen to music... lol...


To me it seems like she is partially avoiding me cause she does actually like me, and feels that if she gets too close she will cheat on her boyfriend/on whats left of her relationship..Please will you help me out??? What should I do?
Nice score man i know sorta how this feels :S lol, well she obviously likes you alot, personally let the heat di down from her bf then go for it , women can be strange sometimes,,,,, happy days dude good luck!Please will you help me out??? What should I do?
well to me she's just playing with you,but all i would have to say is...if you like her alot ask her out but if your not to sure just let her be for now and see what happens next....
man who goes fishing in other mans pond is bound to catch crabs.








seriously dude have some morals. wait for her and her boyfriend to sort out their relationship. there must be other single girls u could get to know. or are u just so desperate u take whatever cheater u can get
Wow mate... I will tell you something. The feminine mind is pretty hard to understand. However I think I have the answer for you. Try asking her out, when she breaks up with her boyfriend. If the guy is not that big you can ask her out anyway. Tell her the truth... she might just be testing to see how you fell about her. It sounds like you fancy her, and if that is the case just open up. If you don't she might think you don't like her and you don't want that. I liked the idea that she went on youtube and all that stuff without vomiting on your computer ( seems like she wasn't drunk huh? ). Also if you don't like her, don't even bother. Well... I think that is all. I mean, did I say good luck already?Ohh ok..


Good luck with her mate!
if you think she's worth going after then you should

No comments:

Post a Comment