Monday, August 16, 2010

Im ont now if this past month with my boyfriend was real or not?

alright so i've known bradley for 4 years we hung out for a little then lost contact and the same thing happened again, so its was an on and off thing for the past 4 years, i've had an on and off crush on him for those four years. we finally started to go out last month and his mom found out about us last thursday night and she went crazy and started crying because bradley ended up in the hospital after his last relationship(well thats what i take from when he told me that his mom said';you just go out of the hospital and your in another relationship!!';). so he broke up with me friday morn'n and he said we couldn't txt any more because his mom checks his phone and facebook messages. i acted really chill about it when i was talk'n to him at the time. but i was actually really heart broke'n and cryed my eyes out for hours, cuz i really like him. saturday comes around and i cant stand just sit'n around doing nothing wonder'n whats go'n on in that house. so i decide to go to his house and wait toll his mom leaves so i can see him. but i didn't have much time so i threw rocks at his window. he came out and we talked and he filled me in, and i told him i would keep in touch. (i couldn't tell how he felt about see'n me). so lately i've been try'n to contact him threw other peoples phones and stuff, and i even made a fake facebook profile and added him but he didn't accept. (he probably didn't know who it was, even thow i sent him a message that only i would send). and we are also friends on xbox live and he played some on saturday. (his xbox was broke'n, so either he fixed it, or he is able to go to his friends house and play).i really love this guy (because he's my first love. there isn't really much about him that would make me go gaga, i just like him because i feel that he is the only good look'n guy i can come buy with a heart)i feel as if im try'n to hard. is he over me? could he put more effort? is this all just a phat lie just so he can brake up with me without feel'n heart broke'n? am i an idiot for not seen what right in my face?Im ont now if this past month with my boyfriend was real or not?
Holy freaking **** on a shingle! I can't read any of this! My eyes just fell out of my head and are refusing to read anything ever again! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment