Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice about relationship?

hello i'm a girl i am 15 years old i need yoyr help ppl


so my storry is like this: its already 3 month that i'm dateying a gay wich is my boyfriend he's verry cute and verry popular in his school and ofcours he loves me verry much but the problem is that he is 13 years old and i'm 15 years old :( first time i wonted to be with him cos hes cute and i wonted to forget one boy who i loved verry verry much


so when my boyfriend told me 3months ago that he loved me and wonted to be my boyfriend i sad that i loved him too and accepted to be his girlfriend


i thot that i loved him tryed to love him even i thot that i wos happy and loved him but......


first month we wherre werry good with each other but then he asked me that if we loved each other like this we sould have sex cos he wonted to be moor close to me he asked and asked but i sad no cos in my country there are some boring traditions and other stuff


soo he stopped asking that cos he didnt wonted to broke up with me the thing is that he says he loves me verry much that i'm his life he even says that when he'll be 20 years old he will marry me cos he wonts to be all the life vith me


but i dont think that i'will be as happy as he is even now i'm not happy cos i dont know whot to do i love him? or not?


3 weeks ago i broked up with him told him that i where not sure that i loved him as first time so i dont wonted to lie to him so i told him that hes duch a good gay that he can find allways a girl who will trully love him and make him happy in everything


we broked up but he wos sending me messages calling me and still saying that he loves me and dont wont to live with out me soo i reconcilated with him and now we are to gether but now i'm thinkikng that i dont love him i wont to brake up with him but i dont wont to be rude and i dont wont to hart his feealings dont wont to breake his heart i just wont him to be happy but with out me :( if he'd broked up with me i guess he would stop calling me and saying that he loves me so ppl whot to do how can i make him brake up with me pleace help :((( if u wont that i talked with you write your yahoo or skype plsm helpAdvice about relationship?
i think your lucky that u have boyfriend and he really love u. after saying no for sex also he want to be with u. so i think he is little mature as compare to his age. but the think is that u don't want to be his gf. the reason must be age diff. and u don't have that feelings. first seat with your some close friend or alone what u want from your dream boy. is he have that quality.if not and if u get that quality in another person and he like u then after can that guy love this much like he is doing. if u clear this things then u can solve this puzzle very quickly.


don't worry . it will solveAdvice about relationship?
yes your order is a side of douche with a little dumbass sprinkled on top and for the main course there is quev and a little *** rape on top
i dont speak german sorry i cant help you...
do not date a 13 yr old

No comments:

Post a Comment