Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is 6th grade to young??

Im not really in 6th grade i just said that to get your attention!


I love my boyfriend or i thought i did but i just relized this guy cole well me and him used to be best friends and then we kissed and the next week he got a girlfriend and i got a boyfriend and i just relized i LOVE him well he just broke up with his girlfriend and he said to me that if i was single he would ask me out so im thinking of dumping my boyfriend because i really love cole so much more just everytihng about him but my boyfriend that i have now i dont know how to brake up with him i dont see him for another week im out of minutes on my phone and braking up over the internet is just pathetic i cant wait a week ive known cole my whole life and hes always been my best friend and i dont want hings to get ruined between us also i dont wanna hurt my boyfriend cuz he really is like obsesovly in love with me!! HELP PLEASEIs 6th grade to young??
I WOULD TELL COLE THAT YOU HAVE TO BRAKE UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND BEFORE YOU CAN START ANY NEW RELATIONSHIPS.


I WOULD LET YOUR BOYFRIEND DOWN EASILY BUT FACE TO FACE NOT BY CELL.


TELL HIM THAT THERE IS SOMEONE NEW AND DATE COLE.Is 6th grade to young??
if that guy loves you as much as you love him or even if he loves you at all he'll wait
you're too young.

No comments:

Post a Comment