Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help me plz?

hey everyone i really need help...ok so me and my boyfriend just recently broke up after idk how long but yea...anywayz we dated 8 times...so yea...and the last brake up i did...but that was the biggest mistake of my life...i love him and no he wont even talk to me and i mean i love him with all my heart...i would jump in front of a bulet for him...so what do i do...i sirously dont no wat to do someone plz help me...i feel like im dying little by little without him i dont do anything anymore i barley hang out with friends i barely have fun....i dont eat it seems like all i do is cry plz help me i dont no wat to do any more thank you for all your help!!!!Help me plz?
Frankly, you both sound immature to me! Just go some place where you can be alone and can talk openly...and then talk openly! It's amazing how good conversation can solve insurmountable challenges! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment