Friday, August 20, 2010

My 2ND love feels like my first love. My first love feels like it was just a game.Do you know what this means?

I m only 13 years old and I m turning 14 in 9 days...I have been in love before and I m still in love...but not with the same guy.. My first love betrayed me by braking my heart...There were so many horrible things I tried to do to myself after the brake up.... But 2-3 months later I meet a wonderful guy..The moment he said ';Hi'; to me my pain was turned into joy. Day after day I started to forget about my ex and started to like him. Now we are together and we love each other allot. He means the world to me. I want to tell him that but i m to shy to since this relationship just started. I kinda feel like He is my first love, Like my ex was like a game or something. But when I think about it I remember that I loved him allot. But still I feel like My current boyfriend is my first love. Do you know what this means?.. I don't know how to ask my cousin and my friend who knows almost every detail of my life..So i need your help.My 2ND love feels like my first love. My first love feels like it was just a game.Do you know what this means?
yeah you were probably just in lust after this first boy and it was new to you.you probably loved him but you were not in love with him and now that you have found someone else and know its difference. you know that what you feel for your first boyfriend was nothing compared to this love.My 2ND love feels like my first love. My first love feels like it was just a game.Do you know what this means?
think wat ur heart desires! could be, but do u think he feels the same for u? wen hugs and kisses u, r u sure its the same as ur first love? Just take it slow, dont scare him away! Goodluck *hugs*
Now is this the same guy that raped your friend?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080104212918AApZA9t%26amp;cp=2
';First Love'; is just a title. My first love was also a player who broke my heart. I met a lot of guys since, and until this year, I found the guy with whom we have a real relationship. We are devoted to each other.


Dont worry about the name. Your ex was the 1st guy you loved. But this new guy seems to be your first TRUE love.
drama! when you are 20 you wont even care about these guys. gosh little kids make a big deal! just to think i was like that once!! tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment