Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend is moving and I wrote her a letter, can someone review it for me? Tell me what they think.?

Dear Sharayha, I'm sad that you're moving. When you told all of us you were moving, I almost cried, but i couldn't. All I could do was sit, smile, and laugh because of you, Zanny, and Rachel were having a good time during 5th period. I hope this coming week will be really fun for you since it's the last time you're going to be here. You know, when you first cam to school in the 8th, I barely knew you. I knew you were Trevor and Libbie's friend, but nothing more. Then I got to know you, you became my friend, no wait you became my best friend. As much as I don't want you to go, you have to. It'll be good for you, you'll meet new people, have other really great friends, and you may forget about me but that's fine. There's this very cheedy quote I hope you'll remember, '; Together forever, but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.'; I love you like a best frien, and hope to never lose you. We need to keep in contact, chill at the mall, and do that AHHHMB thing every time we see each other. I'll miss that, and the fact that you always put your arm around mine, and I may seem not to like it, but I do. It remind me of how you'll be there for me as I'll always be there for you. If you ever need someone to talk to just call me, text me, or just yell my name from across the room, I'll be there. It's very hard for me to write this letter because i might brake out crying . I know men don't cry (which isn't true) but I'll miss you. I'm writing this before the ROTC thing tomorrow, so I hope we have a lot of fun! Once you leave, I may just grow my hair out, straighten it and turn goth, but I'm not dying it black on the occassion that i'm white as sour cream! I still find it funny how you got Andrews number! Are you really going to talk to him? I may just keep that skull necklace thing because it's just to cool. I still need good picture of you so i can put it in my wallet, but only if it's okay with you. When you get to your new school find a red-head like me, so you can forget about me lol. I also hope you find a boyfriend that isn't so ****ing mean to you, I don't know how you put up with that. Have a wonderful Christma. I finally know what I want for Christmas, it's for you to stay here! But I know that's not gonna happen. Hope you and your moms boyfriend get along. You'll always be my best friend


Love/Sincerely, JerrickMy best friend is moving and I wrote her a letter, can someone review it for me? Tell me what they think.?
leave out the *******, it ruins the mood, but every thing else is extremely thoughtful and im glad you bothered to write her something as sweet, to take with her





return the favour ?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>My best friend is moving and I wrote her a letter, can someone review it for me? Tell me what they think.?
Sounds good.
i think thiss is veryyy nice of youuu;


i wishh i had a friend like you.


haha


hope you twoo stayy friendsssssss


:D
thats so sweet.....i like it...and i think she's lucky to have a friend like you... good luck and i hope you guys stay friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment