Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Very important, boyfriend asked for the ring back?

Ok my boyfriend is a liar, biggest liar on the planet and i put up with it for 8 months. Yesterday i was sad because he stood me up again and i got really sad and was drinking and got sadder. So he came to see me and said we need a brake and then he said he needs the ring back to show his mom he actully dumped me even thow we are still together. So me being under the influence and not thinking gave the ring back. He said he would give it back but im not sure because i think he might give it to his girl who is a friend who he has a huge crush on; The thing is its a promise ring, he broke his promise and the ring was my christmas gift so its my ring. So i would like it back since its mine and he took it from me.





Also i put it this way, its like if i asked him for all the birthday gifts and valentines day gifs back. you just dont ask for them back so i want my ring back since its mine and i told him i want it back.





how should i deal with this.





thanks for your help.Very important, boyfriend asked for the ring back?
Let him keep it.





It was a promise ring and he broke his promise -- why would you WANT it back? It's a reminder of everything that failed in the relationship.





It's not right to take back a gift, mind you. But in this case let it go.





And if he gives it to someone else that just shows he has no class. I mean how would you feel if you found out the ring he gave you was second hand from an ex girlfriend before you? Just absolutely tacky.





Put the guy and the ring out of your life and move on.Very important, boyfriend asked for the ring back?
THEN HE ISN'T EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND AT ALL!











ANSWER MY Q:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment