Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I make them stop?

How can i make My boyfriend and the rest of the other guys stop fighting over me? I dont like when ppl fright over me I find it dumb. When ever i talk to a guy they all fall in love with me ( yes i hate that ) and they all end up saying the same things about me ';Your loving, caring, considerate, very understanding, honest, trustworthy, intelligent and beautiful...the total package ';This always happen to me I brake up with some guy stay alone for 4 month to a yr and when i get another Boyfriend the old ones wants to come in and start a fight with the new one. Right now one of them died on april ( broke up last Dec), one is wanting to beat the living day light of the new one maybe kill him ( we broke up 1 yr back) and the other one just cant stand him at all even before me and him started...


I hate this cuz its either i end up with them for x or y reason OR they will actually say '; you are just to perfect for me you need someone so much better than me '; and then they become my body guardHow can I make them stop?
Ask them if they know what the law says about harassment, and stalking. If that doesn't work then you should talk to a cop about what the law says, that might get their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment