Friday, August 20, 2010

Is my Boyfriend useing me? or what do you think here?

Well thought I would ask so here I go.


Meet him in a club, we dances etc, got his number and called him 2 days after, we went out again and again to when he was moving into a house I asked if he wanted to stay w/me he ended up at my highrise! he had a car as well as me always (we where insepratable 100%), and he ended up going to jail for a secret he was hiding from me at the beginning so 7months he is in jail I waited and worked (Im a dancer) I really was faithful as I gave soo much for food etc for him in jail (on his books) seen him every week (on 2 ocassions had to rent a vehicle) and ran up so much prepaid for him to call me, he wrote me so many letters almost everyday and drew pictures with such love in it with wedding VOWS! and that he will change and he loved me at first sight........yea hiding out at first sight???





right before he went to jail we moved into a house together which we are stilll at and I can't say anything without him yellling at me, he starts like ';your driving to slow';.......what? and he starts yelling how dumb and idiot I am then latter (hours pass he apologizes) I accepted the fact he lied at first but now it's out of control, he lies all the time, and say's it's because of me, Now I'm selfish and a B****, I'm told often as I pay everything, bills, rent, food, gas name it I pay it! He's living for freeeeeeee... He has a good amount of money from a lawsuite coming and says after he gets it he will see how HE will pay for everything?? (or in my words ';leave';?? Didn't mind my work one lick for long time and now, Hates my work, but then likes me for it?? (hugh?) it's ok one day then next it's not? throws a huge temper if he don't get his way, I need this, I need that, and if I don't I'm selfish and a B**** he makes me look like the bad person and I just put my head down when he yells for no reason, I do Love him and have feelings for him, but he is not or near as charming as when we meet, I dislocated me knee snowboarding and call him he laughed at me, said I'm stupid and he's on another slope then hung up! while I'm being taken to the clinic he shows up acted somewhat nice we ledft got into car and I'm yelled at every name in the book! I'm in pain in a knee brace and he slams on the brakes over and over I'm crying then in the middle of no-where he slams hard and stops the car and tells me to drive! I was so nervious I just hopped over and drove as he continued to yell at me for ruining his trip cause I'm a B****, I again always just put my head down and say nothing, He wanted to marry me while he was in jail he said to help him and ow how much he really loves me, now home nothing, I ask, I had to ask yea, he say's yes right away let's marry now, then his best friend say's they talked about that and he has no real intentions, he just admited that and said it's because of me, I'm selfish, I set up (NICE) dinner dates, tried being romantic (candles with pettles etc etc) He don't care! (horseback riding, resorts, boat cruise, shows, etc etc and I always pay (which is ovious and people see it and tell me it's embarressing) he say's he feels bad cause he can't pay for anything right now, but I believe this is a suck up line here, for he never ever has, after we finally.........got home from me dislocating my knee I realized someone robbed my place, He took off in the morning on a grayhound bus saying he had work for me needed the money (yet funny he is the only person who went and had the key coppied) and since this all happened he said needed to go so after 2weeks of me wobbling alone just to about everywhere for the knee brace and my foot was swolen 2-3x bigger then my other, which made healing way harder cause I had to walk for I was alone, He not long ago took off with my car (I had a rent-a-car) and he was gone for 2 days out partying I went at 6AM! To help him as he texted he was staying at a friends (about 10 that night) which is usual he's there, but was not this time, I called/texted/waited, 2nights-2 1 1/2 days he comes in and say's I love you, and tries to kiss me???? wtf? His friend tells me use common sense, but he's a liar also so I can't believe him also (this one) He likes to flirt and mingle with other lady's and say's he don't care what I do, I mean he actually leaves me.... then says he was watching me from a distance?? I broke it off and told him he needed to leave, he demands at least 90days?? then smooched me back in hopes of a bright future again so I say ok whattever, I'm at the end of my ropes here, and he wants us to see a counsler, I'm not sure I believe that at all, maybe another smooch to make me happy and say what will make me smile so he is in the good'?? He from what I know has no history of abuse, but when another arguement came up when I was driving (he lost his car and has not had one since jail (4months) so he uses mine and I feel taken prizioner in my car, I can't listen to this, I can't drive like that, I can hardley tolerate um anymore, but he sIs my Boyfriend useing me? or what do you think here?
To be honest here,I didn't read all of your question.Because it was just saying how mentally abusive he is,and he IS using you.I can't believe you don't see it,he is verbally and emotionally abusing you and soon he will be physically abusing you as well.You need to DUMP this piece of SH** ASAP!! I just can't believe that you don't see it!!! You are making excuses for him also...you say ';I love him but';......He demands 90 days to move out?OMG!!! I can't for the life of me understand why,how this piece of sh** is still with you,why have you not kicked his a** out!!!!!!!!! Yeah, 90 days...Yeah!!! He is a LOSER!!!!! I hope you have enough self-esteem left to put his a** out!!! Good luck,he will beat you!!! Trust me,he is already abusing you in all the other ways,soon enough he will start hitting,punching,smacking you around.Then he will say ';I'm so so sorry it will never never happen again';....But you do whatever you wish....again I wish you good luck!!!Is my Boyfriend useing me? or what do you think here?
hes an as*hole...theres other guys out there dump him
He's a womanizer womanizer womanizer oh oh....no I'm sorry I shouldnt have joked he's abusive....borderline physically (slamming on the brakes ect) and defiantely physically. he tries to make you feel bad because then he thinks by lowering your self esteem you wont think you are worthy to leave and deserve better. You have to leave.
Yes he is using you and he has no sense of what a real relationship looks like or feels like. You can do way better, however, staying with a low life jail bird is what he is convincing you deserve. Get rid of the loser before he ruins you for life. That is not love you are describing. He definitely does not love you from what you described.

No comments:

Post a Comment