Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats a vagina ';suppose'; to look like?

Heyy. Im sorry if this question is disturbing for you :/ Okayy so me and my boyfriend are very close. We've been going out for about 1year and 7months. We've been thinking about having sex and im afraid that if he see's my vagina he'll freak out. Im pretty sure that its the ';average'; but idk. Guys, do you think he'll brake up with me if he doesnt like how it looks? Im trying not to be like gross. :[ Its just that if I asked my friends in real life this they w1ould be like ';wtf!??'; I





Is it suppose to hang alittle bit??


Is it suppose to come out alittle bit?





Ive used tampons. Can tampons stretch your vagina out?


Im really sorry if this is disturbing but I would really like to know because I want this to work for my bf and I. And by the way I take good care of myself down there.











Thanks. PLEASEE ANSWER. anything you know helps. :]Whats a vagina ';suppose'; to look like?
they all look different, don't worry about how it looks, i'm sure he would be happy just to see it regardless of how it isWhats a vagina ';suppose'; to look like?
Like everything else that is human, there is no set look on what a person's genitalia is supposed to look like...there will be variation in color, size, and of course, feel.





If you take good care of yourself down there, then be happy as it is.


I mean, it is possible that your BF might feel the same anxiety about what you think of his ';package.';





Last note: make sure protection is used.
Woah Woah Woah bab you're probably over thinking this whole vagina thing. Well I can't say tampons stretch it and hang a bit? You need to to talk someone about this so you know what is what with this subject. Sex Ed obviously weren't helpful :)





:] Kiki
First have a talk with him. If he said that he will love you no matter what then I guess he won't mind. If you don't want to break up then just don't have sex.
ha ha vagina is vagina don't worry
why is everything always abotu sex
If he think it is gross, come to me anytime.
they all look a lil bit different from others ...no he will not care what your looks like hell be to happy your letting him at it to care
just keep it clean and shave it and don't worry is going to be perfect
Don't worry.


They come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.


All are delightful things to see for a guy, especially for what it means when he gets to see it.


Chances are, he hasn't seen so many that he's got some fixed idea of the perfect one.


Tampons will not alter your vagina. They are designed to handle something much larger and more solid.


After sex, it will look different, by the way (at least if you are doing it right) but by that point, no one will care, I assure you.


It's natural to be concerned about your body, though. Just be reassured that he will not turn it down and it will be beautiful to him.


And if not, that should be the last time he gets to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment