Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Betrayal or not?

When I was young I had a friend to whom I considered a sincere friend. It so happens that this friend betrayed me. Lied to me and my boyfriend so that we would brake-up. After we broke-up, months later they began to go out and I felt so betraied but I still didn鈥檛 know about her lies. I just felt he was an asshol for cheating and then going out with my friend and her for going out with him. Months later I found out that she had lied to me and him to make us brake up. I felt a stab in the back. But I never clarified to him her deceit. I spent 10 years loving this man, knowing that the loved me my also. But never told him anything because I felt he still betraied becuase he still went out with someone whom I considered my friend.





Since then I hateed her because of her betrayal and because I of all I suffered and because I still loved him with all my heart. Anyways, I was able to find a real friend with whom we formed a beautiful friendship. I consider her my sister for her sincerity, loyalty and support. We have a 10 year friendship. But 1 year ago I moved states and I lost all my telephone numbers and we lost contact for 2 months. One day my best friend ran into my sister and she obtained my number. My sister told me though that my best friend was hanging out that night with that treacherous friend of my past. I couldn鈥檛 believe it. Days later I spoke with my best friend and we were very please to be able to speak again since we have been friends since we were 13. She tells me that she has a new friend with the who she goes out to dance all the time. I ask her name, she was quiet for a moment and then tells me the name of her new friend. Is HER the friend that betrayed me and hurt me so much. I am a friendly, very kind person, and I do not have enemies, but to the only person who I have hated in my life is that treacherous friend. And how could my best friend knowing that I have always hated her, that we hated eachother, even her in several occasions confronted her for her betrayal. And now they are very good friends, I even feel jealousy of her. But I am an adult and accept that I am knowone to tell nobody with who they can be friends with or not. But I can鈥檛 helpt it bother me, It bothers me to see her, to be near her, to come out with her and my friend always invites her. It seems to me that they do plans to hang out and invite me, like the third wheel. I feel as if now their best friends. Where is the loyalty. This girl who hurt me a lot, for years, and stabed me in the back and my better friend knows her and is budy buddies with her now. My best friend has seen me suffer and to cry for the damage of her betrayal and I do not understand. Why with her. There are so many people in this world why did she had to befriend her





Tell me, am I wrong for feeling a little betrayed. But it bothers me that my worst enemie is friends with my best friend of 10 years. Would you like to see everyday with your best friend the person who stabbed you and betrayed you. Tell me if I am wrong.Betrayal or not?
no i would tooBetrayal or not?
ouch nasty, i don't blame you! i would not like that situation at all if it was me, so i don't think your wrong.
Wow. I completely understand your situation. Same thing is happening to me. I don't know if I should trust my friend or not because of the relationship he has with my ex-best friend. And he knows that I was the victim yet he still insists upon bringing the other guy around.





You have every right to feel betrayed, upset, and frustrated at the situation. I would just move on and not talk to this person anymore since its apparent where the loyalties lie. You can't keep being a pawn in some twisted game. Its pathetic and you will be a better person for not having those types of people in your life. Get rid of them. You can find better people to hang out with. I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment