Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I do about this situation with my friends?

Ok well.... about 3 days ago I was invited to a pool party with my friends and well I wanted my boyfriend to go and I didnt want to be rude so I asked the guy that invited me (one of my other friends) if it was ok if my boyfriend came with me. And he asked ';is he kool?'; and of course I answered ';yeah he's kool'; so he gave me the OK invite for my boyfriend. So that night I went with my friends to the party but just before my boyfriend was going to meet up with us he asks if ti's kool if his friend comes. Of course I knew his friend already and I didnt think it would be a problem but i asked my friend who invited me if it was still ok. And he said yeah. So both my boyfriend and his friend came. And everything was kool, everyone was having fun.... and yeah there was drinking and then there began to be maybe a lil to much fun. One of the girls that was there started to have a panic attack. At least that what everyone thought. Well She and I were wearing black tank tops and shorts so i guess we dressed similar -__-; but when she was having that panic attack my boyfriend was drukn and instantly got scared and thought it was me. I was actually in the pool when all this was happening. I didnt know that my boyfriend thought it was me, I thought he was trying to save that random stranger. But then his friend and my friend were trying to help the girl and he went balistic and got into a fist fight with his friend and as they faught he was like ';**** OFF MAN THATS MY GIRLFRIEND IM TRYING TO SAVE!'; and my friend shouted back ';YOUR GIRLFRIENDS IN THE ******* POOL!'; as they quit fighting my boyfriend started to cry. I was super embaressed. and when he came to check on me... (he went to me not the girl) he noticed that i was fine. I then told him ';that girl you were trying to save wasnt me.'; He got super pissed cuz no one told him that that person wasnt me, even though my friend practicly announced it. He was so pissed he started yelling at me about how big of an idiot he was and he was ready to get into his car and drive away drunk. I spoke to him in a gentle voice ';baby let me drive you home. Everything will be ok.'; and he snapped even more because i offered to drive him home. One of my guy friends backed me up and wouldnt let me get in the car with him. But eventually I had to drive him home since he was making a big scene. My friends followed us to his house. He was hella mad that they followed us. My best friend came over to my boyfriends truck and told me to get out of the truck cuz she wanted to talk to my boyfriend. So i did and instead of talking they were yealling at eachother and I had heard and saw everything. ';WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BEING THIS WAY??'; she yelled. ';BECAUSE I CAN!'; he snapped ';DONT YOU KNOW YOUR HURTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!'; she yelled again ';I DONT GIVE A ****! SHE CAN SUFFER FOR ALL I CARE!'; and after hearing those words from him i felt my whole heart rip into pieces. ';WHAT KIND OF ******* BOYFRIEND ARE YOU?! YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DRUNK! GET THE HELL INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!'; she shouted ';NO! IM GONNA CALL THE COPS IF YOU DONT GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY!'; he growled. ';**** YOU! IM OUT!'; and that was the end of my friend and boyfriend yelling at eachother. We then drove away. and as we were on our way back to my friends house, my other bestfriend had told us that my boyfriend was looking for me. I was so angry, embaressed and hurt. I called him and he answered telling me he was down the street from my friends house. I told him i was going home and to meet me there. I was ready to break up with him. But he was actually calm this time and tried talking to me but then he broke down completley. So of course I couldnt brake it off with him. It hurt me to know that he was in pain about me. I accepted his apology but I still dont feel at ease. Cuz... a couple of days went by and my 2 best friends dont want to talk to me and on of them took me off her top 8. I had apologized for everything already and thanked them for being there for me and thanked them for trying to keep my boyfriend in line. But non of thats enough. I already know that Im at fault only because i invited my boyfriend even if i did ask if he could come. But I dont know what else I can do. I feel like it may be over between my 2 bestfriends. I know what they also want from me. I know they want me to break up with my boyfriend. But dont I have the right to make my own decision if I want to? I dont want to not be friends with my 2 bestfriends anymore. So what should I do?What should I do about this situation with my friends?
That was really long :P But I see your problem, and I would be completely devastated! So, I'm going to lay this out, so that I can actually help :P


1) Your friends are mad at you because they were trying to stick up for you and then you just forgave your boyfriend. So they felt like they just wasted talking to him for you.


2) They are also mad because you were the one who invited him.


3) Your boyfriend has anger issues but really doesn't want to leave you because he really does love you.


So basically, the fight isn't about you. It's about your boyfriend and your bffs. And how they have tension between them.


You can try this:


1) If you have already talked to your bffs about it, they should be understanding your problem. Tell them that your boyfriend was crying over the phone because he wanted you so much and he knew that he had made a mistake.


2) Tell your friends that the only reason he was spazzing and going insane was because he was drunk.


People do a lot of things when they're drunk. They say things they don't mean. Overall, your boyfriend did have good intentions. He did, try to save that girl because he thought it was you. If he told your friend that he wanted you to suffer, it was only because he was crazy drunk and it was a spur in the moment and he wasn't thinking straight. It was probably all in a blur. So you can't think that he doesn't care about you because he wouldn't have tried to save that girl and he wouldn't have cried over you.


Try to say that to your friends.


You can't think that this is your fault. It isn't. If your friend had said no to inviting your boyfriend, then things would've been different...


So really, it's your friend's fault.


At parties, people always bring other people with them. They aren't their responsiblity. Just know that it isn't your fault. Don't worry about it.


Your only problem now, is that your bffs are mad at you.


We're only human. They will in time, forget it and won't hold it against you. Escpecially if you guys were really close. They will realise what they're missing. Try and explain this to your friends. Over e-mail if you have too. But try to talk to them in person first, so that you get first hand :)


I really hope everything works out well. And works out for the better!


Good Luck and I hope I helped :)What should I do about this situation with my friends?
UH MAYBE THATS WHY YOU SHOULDNT GET RANDOMLY DRUNK bad stuff always happens





anyway thx for the two points
I think you need to stop asking questions. Forever.
Hellz no im not reading that


WOOT! 2pts!
thats too long hun








WOOT 2pts
you know wat girly..text me.. send me your email.. ill give you my number.. i can talk to you there.. this is something... i have to help you out with.. and i mean really talk.. so just be ready for wat i have to say.. K? =] ive been thru this already..
boyfriend is wrong.


he shouldnt have gotten smashed at someone elses party that he wasnt even invited too first of all.


second of all he treated you like **** and your friends are lookin out for you he also cried like a baby.


ixnay.
dang, well it just sounds like people drank to much and over reacted, your best friends might not like him but theree your friends, tell therm he means alot to you but you still want them to eb there for you, also has your boyfriend done stuff like this before,





id have your bf say sorry to them ansd that he was really drunk
I think that you need to start using paragraphs,your b/f needs to stop drinking and your friends need to stop over reacting over nothing. Hope that helped.
I read all of that.. so do me a favor and answer mine..





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





NOW AS FOR YOUR SITUATION!





1) If they are ';your'; best friends, TALK to them, and tell them you realize your boyfriend was acting like a tard, just ask them to forgive you, and just to either let them cool it off. Or tell them you really care about him, and if they cared about you, they'd stick it through and through with you.





2) Tell your boyfriend that you're upset, and you're on the verge of breaking up with him on the account of him being such a tard. Then tell him he has two options, he can either apologize to your best friends, ask for forgivness or its over.





In this situation you like both, but you can't have both unless compromises occur... Sure he was wasted, but its a pool parrty...
long story.... ur frends will always be there dont let a guy mess that up unfortunatlly as you can see that when ur boyfrend gets drunk he seems that he gets mentaly abussive (yelling at u). take my advice and make up with u frends theres other fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment