Friday, August 20, 2010

HELP ASAP boy problams. made bigest mistake of my life. i need major help. and i hope you like to read alot lo?

i liked this guy since the kindergarten and he never really liked me back he was one of those pretty boys that all the girls liked. than in the 6th grade he asked me out on october 26 than when i realized that he really really liked me my head got way to big. no one else in the class had boyfriends or girlfriends yet so i felt awkward dating someone because i didn't want moms in our grade saying ';that little girl moves to fast i don't want my daughter hanging out with her!';


So i would brake up with him alot because that thought kept racing in my head. He really really liked me and i'm not just saying that he got me an angel statue and said i got this for you for 2 reasons one because your an angel and 2 because our song is guardian angel. i wa his first love, first girlfriend,first kiss,first slow dance everything! i know this sounds weird but i'm 13 and i think i'm in love with him.


i broke up with him on the phone and he never came back he got a new girlfriend and it broke my heart i think she is just the rebond girl. but now he is dating a asian girl and she's okay lookin shes nice but i know that i am prettier and i dont want to sound concited but its the truth. i used to think that i was his love and that he would come back but idk anymore. i really miss him alot and am trying to get in his head but dont really know how. i am madly in love and thought for a long time that he wouldnt have forgotten about his first love. he asked the aisian girl out at his exgirlfriends going away party because she was moving to rode island.





guys how would a girl win your heart





girls what do you think about the story and what should i doHELP ASAP boy problams. made bigest mistake of my life. i need major help. and i hope you like to read alot lo?
why don't you just tell him how you feel ..you're holding back because of fear...but situations like this requires taking risk....HELP ASAP boy problams. made bigest mistake of my life. i need major help. and i hope you like to read alot lo?
your story is sad why'd you break up with him in the first place. I suggest come clean and staight up get hm alone with you for two minute play your favorite song and talk to him just tell him how you feel sorry but I can't any tricky moves to this one
it doesn't make sense why you broke up with him. if you really loved him than what people thought shouldn't have effected your thoughts. and you may never get him back. you already had your chance and ruined it every time. you can't get him back cause you played with his heart. just move on and get over you screwing up a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment