Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats wrong???

Well me and my ex boyfriend just broke up yesterday well he broke up with me and he told his friend that he didn't like me at all and it's 1 day after the brake up and i was crying like crazy and when i went to school that day i got asked out and said yes cause i wanted my ex to be jelous but he doesn't care or he just doesn't know i still love him a lot how can I get him back?????? if he were to hear this now i would tell him that i love you harrison L. and that your the only one I care about!!!! what can I do to get him back please help! and i'd do anything to get him back





-hayley[harrisonliker2006]Whats wrong???
Move on. I'm sure it's hard, but you really want to be with someone who doesn't like you? Would you want to be with someone you didn't like?Whats wrong???
say what you just said you would say.
u dont want u,he maybe back one day,dont push the subject on him,be happy dating who ever,and if he really likes u,he will come back.but love hurts reguardless, trust me i no how u feel.good luck
IT is obvious that he doesn't seem to want you. You need to show himthat you can move on. Socialize with frinds and family and fill your spare time and you will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment