Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell a friend you want to date her and your felling more than friendship.?

I have liked this girl since grade school (im 21 now and shes 22). My older sister and my sisters boyfriend were friends with her older sister and boyfriend and that's how we met. plus we grew up in a small town together. anyway i was shy with girls during high school and only had 3 girlfriends so my best friend got to her first and they started dating before we graduated they were pretty close, except he constantly cheated on her with these 2 nasty girls, i never got in the middle of it at all and never tried to brake them up it just wasn't like that. but me and her became good friends and she used to call me up crying so i used to comfort her and tell her it would be ok and he didn't know what he had and stuff like that. They broke up and he started dating another girl who was a heroin addict, so i played my part as his best friend but i was still talking to this girl and we used to sneak off and hang out together and i started really having feelings for her and i think she felt the same, i never had sex with her because i didn't want to mess up my friendship with my boy but we used to flirt with each other and she was really close to my family, well my best friend passed away about 2 years ago and the really hurt me and her bad so i kinda stepped back and was more trying to be a friend and give her space, i comforted her and made sure she was ok and she did the same for me. I really miss my friend everyday and when he died i started to do some bad things and ended up in jail for fighting a kid, she put up $1000 to bond me out. and was always there for me. me and her still talk and hang out but it's not like we used to, i hung out with her for a little while the other day and it felt so good, i really like her and i miss her, shes the only girl ive ever felt like i could spend my life with and wake up everyday happy, all the other girls just don't compare, shes perfect in every way, she so gorgeous, shes smart, funny and we like the same things, know the same people, and have so much in common. the thing is that usually i just tell a girl how i feel but this is different, i feel like it might be a touchy situation and for once im actually scared of being rejected. if she doesn't feel the same i don't want to lose her as a friend, but at the same time if i don't tell her i might miss out the best thing in my life...please someone help me thank you so muchHow to tell a friend you want to date her and your felling more than friendship.?
';i might miss out the best thing in my life';





You've already made up your mind man = ). I know it's always hard to tell a close close friend you like her more than that, but the more you wait, the more it hurts, and if she does end up with another guy, it's just gonna hurt 10 times more. Maybe she will reject you, maybe she will get another guy, but both those options hurt more if you don't ask her because you live with that regret.





First off, not many PEOPLE put up 1000 dollars for a friend they don't REALLY care about. All i'm saying is that if she doesn't have feelings for you, i think you guys could talk it out and come to an understanding. May be awkward for a month or so if she does, but it WILL stop, and you'll be back together as friends. There's nothing to worry about telling her, but the choice is still yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment