Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think? i need help?

Ok so hears my craze story . Me my boyfriend and on of my best friend she’s amazing any way we are hanging out at my house one day my parents were out of town and big sis wouldn’t be home until midnight. So my moms best friend was making us dinner for that night at here house and she was going to bring it up to us. When she brought it to the house. She was like know I’m trusting you don’t do anything stupid I’m going home and going to sleep if you need me call me ok. I decide I’m going to go take a shower and my friend and boyfriend are like don’t use up all the hot water because they have to take a shower to. So I go to take a shower and next thing I know my friend is in the shower with me and that’s know big deal iv showered with here before in gym class. But then out of know where my boyfriend also gets in the shower. He looks at me and say “hay we know you way to well if we want to get a hot shower we are going to have to take it all at once”. I laugh and am like ok this is fin iv token a shower with both of them before just not at the same time how bad could this be. After we go down stars and have a couple brinks then we decide to all go upstairs. Next thing I know I’m naked and they are to my boyfriends like “ hunny your ok with this right and I was out of it and he dam well new it” anyway long story shorted way down my best friend lost here virginity to my boyfriend with me in the room because we kind of had a 3sum and then my sister walked in on us at the vary end. The next day I woke up and realized what I did. Should I be upset, mad, brake up with him, or forgive him for what he did with my best friend wall I was sleeping next to them on the bed.


And should I still be friends with my best friend. Help me I’m having such a hard time thinking this threw.What do you think? i need help?
If I believed any of this ridiculous story, I'd urge you to go get checked to make sure your boyfriend isn't diseased.





But I don't believe any of this story...though I look forward to the sequel in 2 weeks when you post about how you now think your best friend and you both got pregnant doing the 3 some with your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment