Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I rebuild our relationship after being mostly to blame for it turning into crap?

Last night my boyfriend and I almost broke up. It scares me so so much because honestly I feel like he's the one for me. I've never felt this way for anyone ever. The problem is that I as a person am f u c k e d up. He's done so much for me and recently he's been asking me to do favors for him that are out of my comfort zone and because of that I turned into a *****. I didn't realize until after that I was being very selfish and stupid. I've also said that i'd brake up with him just to hurt him like three different times and last night we almost broke up. Since I was treating him like that he started treating me like crap so we had this vicious cycle going on of hurting each other by trying to put the blame on one another. Today is the last day I see him and he goes to Iraq and Afghanistann very soon. I want to make it up to him but i'm not sure how. I want to leave here with him being happy that i'm his girl friend not happy that i'm gone. Anyways I'd really appreciate any advice or tips or ideas about how to rebuild a relationship that needs saving. Also if you have any ideas about something I could do today that would show that I really love him I'd really be thankful for your help. I was thinking about getting a sorry card maybe give him a message after work and give him plenty of kisses and attention . Honestly I have no idea what else to do. I really am so I know I have to work on my faults somehow or I'll lose the one guy I truely always want to be with.How can I rebuild our relationship after being mostly to blame for it turning into crap?
Why don't you just tell him what you said here. I think that would be all he needs to know how you feel.


RedHow can I rebuild our relationship after being mostly to blame for it turning into crap?
id give you some great advice if i thought your relationship was worth a squirt of piss, but since i don't i won't.
Wow i know what you mean. I'm married and my hubby and i got in a fight last night almost the same way. It's hard, after you get married the fight never end. The most important thing to do is try to work it out. Don't ge up on the relationship! Just tell him how you feel and that you've been very selfish, tell him what you told us. The card is a great idea and also the kisses that's so cute! I HOPE EVER THING GOES WELL!
Hey Amy ...





First of all, let me tell you this - I am dating a great guy who's also in the military and together in the past 3 yrs we had to go through 2 deployments together. I must say that if your relationship is rocky to begin with at the start of a deployment, things are just going to get harder and harder as you are going through a deployment. It takes a lot to be in a relationship with a deployed soldier, is this your 1st deployment?





Forgive me if this sounds a little harsh, but I do think that both of you need to mature up! Stop acting like a little kid and hurt each other intentionally, trust me if you keep doing this - your relationship will not last even when he isn't deployed. Sounds like you want to make things right with him - so my suggestion is to sit him down, pour your heart out to him (say what you said here - that u messed up but u love him and u want to change and all). Being honest and keeping communication as open as possible is the key to any relationship - so start acting like an adult and have this discussion with him. You can be nice and give him lots of kisses and attention too, but you have to dig deeper and search deeper and have ';that'; conversation with him.





Good luck and please tell your bf ';be safe and thank you for his service';!
you don't deserve him, based on what you're saying.





if you REALLY want to love your man, then get some counseling cause you're not going to change all by yourself. you is all YOU know how to be. you need to talk to a professional and learn new cogniticve behaviors. good lcuk
  • curly hair
  • computer protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment