Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend is annoying me :@ ?

we've been together for a long time and he is really annoying me these days he pisses me off and then he starts laughing whats wrong with him he loves pissing me off he alwaus mucks around with me he says lets brake up and he looks into my eyes and i go YEAH YOUR RIGHT then he goes i was joking and starts laughing again were not young were both 18 his pissing me offf! and his been close with this girl dese days he goes you jealous of my best feidsn i go what should i be jealkous off oh he pisses me off! but i stil love him! and he loves me to i wanted to brake up with him how many times but he wont leave me! one day we wer both drunk we went to dis mates house we slept tehre and im sure we didnt do anything but after that day he goes ' yesterday was mad man so much fun' im like it wasnt really fun he goes dont u remeber meee and uu its was funn? i go what me and u we didnt do anyfing AND IM REALLLLLLLY sure we didnt do anyfing his just pissing me ogg and when i start worrying he goes iw as only jokinggg relaxxx


ohhhh his pissing me off does he love meee or just mucking around with me but i wanna brake up with him but he wont leave meeee he even cryed for meee he just donest leave me but he LOVES pissing me off wtfMy boyfriend is annoying me :@ ?
I think he just wanna make u laugh or have more fun, sumtimes keep long relationship is really hard, u can get bored easily. I think that boy just doesnt know where the right way to make u laugh is. Relax and try to talk seriously to him about that. If it doesnt work, u can break up wif himMy boyfriend is annoying me :@ ?
I can so relate to you! I been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and he barely is getting on my nerves for every little thing, but then again we do live together. He does the same thing like your boyfriend. Your man justs feel really comfortable with you. Trust me he loves you alot! he is playing around with you to see how far he could go cause he knows he can get away with it. He knows that you wont leave him so he continues to annoy. He plays around about the breaking up so that you can kiss his *** and be HIS girl. Mine does it quite often but he has learned alot. He knows his boundaries but still I want to kill him sometimes but I love him dearly. Just, let him know what bugs you if he doesnt take you serious then show him what he does to you. Give him his own medicine. Go out with your friends for awhile and if he trusts you it will be ok but he will still feel jealous. Brag about the fun you've had without him but dont go too far or he will get worse! Guys are just as emotional as women. trust me on this one. Let him know that he is #1 but you have your life to deal with at the same time. train him to be that sweet loving guy you know. good luck and let me know what happens in the future. im still learning as well
Don't worry about such trivial things.And also FYU you ARE still young.You donlt get serious until your 25.!
dump him?

No comments:

Post a Comment