Friday, August 20, 2010

Why am i so jealous of my boyfriend's ex girlfriend?Help?

I don't know why but i just am,it really hurt's me because a long time ago when me and him started going out how he would tell me about how he had dry sex with her and made the bed brake from it,it was a long time ago but it made me unconfortable because i sleep in that bed now,i know i souldn't let anything like this get to me because it was before me but idk why,also it really bothered me when he told me he threw away all the picture's he had of her,but i got curious and i looked in his drawer's and found ton's of them,why did he lie to me about that?also i was cleaning his closet out and i found this costume he bought for her it was all sexual,and it made me upset and also the fact that he kept it,it this naturall?i don't want to sound like a loser but how would you feel about this? boy and girl answer.





Another thing,he told me not to long ago about the wet dream he had,and i asked,hoping it was about me and then he said oh it was before i met you,that really made me mad because he never had one about me once,but he did with someone else?wev'e been together for almost a year,I felt like slapping him across the face and telling him he was a f-ing jerk,and why he would even tell me something like that if it wasn't about me?why would i want to know,i feel like you just don't go off saying that to your girlfriend,because that make's them feel like they need to be more attractive,and it made me insecure.





And also i wasn't going to let him get away with that lie,i took all the picture's and cut them up and flushed them down the toilet for good,


but if he ever see's them he will get the letter i left in the picture folder,it say's'; i cut those picture's of you and that s.l.u.t up,after all you said you didn't want them,i thought i would do you a favor';.Why am i so jealous of my boyfriend's ex girlfriend?Help?
you might consider therapy...

No comments:

Post a Comment