Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help/advice!!!!?

You are talking to your ex-boyfriend who is trying to get a feel to see where you are mentally. When he say things to you like my mom is taking me out to drinks for my B-Day is it because I wants you to say something along the lines of the two of you doing something, and when you tell him you were having drinks with some girlfriends and he asked what were they drinking and then tell you how he can out drink them is that because he wants to be invited (and no it's not girls only). I don't want it to seem like I am asking silly questions but he just makes me feel like he say things to get a response from me because before I use to so I am trying to see is he just talking or hoping I am that person I was before the brake up who wanted to spend time with him and wanted to include him in everything. Also if he say ';I'm irreplaceable'; is it because he wants you to tell him he's not. I am just trying to see why he does this.I need help/advice!!!!?
I would advise not to think about ur ex-boyfriend..Once u broke it would be gud to let him know that He is a friend not more than that or may be he has realized..ur importance.. allow him to talk and ask him why is he talking does he wants to get back into relationship..U think about the previous problems ....u had with him.... then tell your expectations give some time to ech other... may be six months.. if u feel love for him and vice-versa.. then i would suggest u to go to a marriage counselor.and do the needed with advice of gud friendsI need help/advice!!!!?
When he says things like he's irreplaceable, he is just after a comment that will boost his ego. Don't give him one. Your best response to such rubbish would be '; oh yes you are and l've already replaced you, it was quite easy really ';. That should put him back in his place. He sounds like a childish jerk to me and l think you did the right thing by making him your ex. I would keep it that way. Better luck with your next boyfriend and Merry Xmas.
Sounds like he want's you back. If a guy is done with a woman, he wouldn't be talking to her.
Don't read too much into anything he says. Take it at face value and stop playing this sophomorish verbal chess game. Be honest with him and you'll probably get that back. Oh, and it's called punctuation. Get to know it. It will be your friend.
don't be sucked in by his games. get over it, and go out with somebody else.
It sounds like he is playing mind games with you I would tell him that you want nothing more to do with him and that you have found someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment