Friday, August 20, 2010

Did i do the right thing?

My new friend in High School is dating my old friend that i've known since grade 2. I just recently found out she was dating him because she felt bad that he asked someone else and he got rejected and also becuz she wanted to look ';cool'; cuz she had a Boyfriend, I think this is totally rude. Shes basically using him to look cool. I had told her that ';Whats gunna happen when you brake up with him? You don't love him so its not gunna last long! Plus how do you think he'd feel if he found out?'; She basically said thats his problem and that he woundn't find out.





Because i felt bad, i told him. But he called me a b***h and said i was jealous! In no way am i jealous! I love being friends with him! But now he hates me. Its extremely tiring. I can't help but worry if i did the right thing!!! Maybe i should have just waited and let him get hurt. But we promised practically 9 + years ago that we'd always tell the truth to each other NO MATTER how much it would hurt.





Whats your opinion?Did i do the right thing?
Ok, i had this problem with a friend. She was mad because I was telling her the truth about a boy and she didn't want to accept the fact that it was true and she hated me for telling her it. When she didn't believe me, all I said was, ';It's your life; live it how ever you see fit. But don't come crying to me when you find out I was right.'; When she found out I was right, she started talking to me again. I decided that I was only going to tell her things like that about relationships. Everyone makes mistakes and you should let him make his mistakes. But be there for him when he finds out. And with this girl, don't worry about her. She won't last long.Did i do the right thing?
You did the right thing. So dont worry about it man. He's not gnna hate u 4ever, its gnna take time though. And in the end when he finds it out 4himself, he's gnna come 2u and he's gnna wish he would've listened 2u. But let him make his mistakes now, so next time he'll definitely listen 2u.
you definitely did the right thing,don't worry what other people think just reale you did what you promised to do 9+ years ago so you di nothing wrong
You did the right thing. Maybe your friend is a little insecure. But im sure that when he finds out it as true he will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment