Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it wrong for me to feel this way?

I've been with the same boyfriend since 1rst grade. Between then and 6th grade we have dated off and on. Then through 7th and now (10th grade) we have been more serious. I love him with all my heart and want to marry him. The thing is that I kinda have this thing with another guy. I just like him and love being around him, but I know he could never be has good as my bf now. Well, would it be wrong for me to just break up with my bf now and go with the other guy. I really don't think it will work out between me and the other guy but I still want to give it a try. My bf says no matter what he will be waiting for me so if me and the other guy brakes up, I can still go back to my bf I have now. I mean look how long me and my bf have been together, sometimes I just wonder what it would be like to date another. I love my bf with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with him...but would a small break from him hurt? Please give my your best advice.Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
IF YOU ARE FEELING SOMETHING ELSE FOR SOME OTHER GUY, THEN YOU ARE NOT REALLY IN LOVE. YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF LOVE.





NOW WE USE THE TERM ';LOVE'; SO LOSELY THAT WE SAY ';I LOVE THOSE SHOES,'; BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR A LONG TIME YOU HAVE GROWN TO CARE ABOUT HIM IN MANY WAYS. YOU BOTH HAVE BECOME GOOD FRIENDS.





PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU SHOULD NOT THINK ABOUT ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP AND CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF AND ENJOYING YOURSELF. I BELIEVE THAT THE BEST TIME TO FIND THAT PERFECT SOMEONE IS WHEN YOU HAVE ACCOMPLEISHED AND DONE ALL THOSE THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE.





AFTER THAT, YOU WILL BE READY TO SAY I LOVE HIM AND WANT TO MARRY AND CREATE A FAMILY.





YOU HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU THAT DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU ARE WANTING TO ENJOY, BUT YOU ARE SO CONCERNED WITH HURTING YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM. YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE SOMETHING SECURE IN YOUR LIFE.





FIRST SECURE YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY AND ASK YOURSELF WHAT YOU REALLY WANT FOR YOU AND TRY IT FOR A TIME. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR ANYTHING FURTHER.Is it wrong for me to feel this way?
It would be a risk, because I think it would hurt your boyfriend.





On the other hand, you're still very young and haven't dated anyone else - no wonder you are looking at other guys. A break for both of you might do you some good, otherwise you'll always be wondering what you missed out on.





There's always the chance that your boyfriend will date someone else as well, and might like her better. But that's what life is like - you gotta make choices; you gotta take risks.





I'd be inclined to go for the break and see what happens - be prepared for an outcome you don't expect.
it would probably be good for you to experience what it's like to be with someone else. it will probably just make you appreciate your current boyfriend more. but remember... if you break up with him you are taking a chance that he might not want you back.......
You dated in 1st grade? That is sick.
yes chose one and tell him that you love him
I have never understood this ';break'; thing, you are either together or not.


you say you love him with ALL your heart,that's not true.


if you did...you would not think as you do.


break up and if it does not work, he will be there to take you back?


if he does he is truley a fool in love.


I am not to judge, but look...you have someone who loves you and you say you love him too,why chance it?


I will not dog you because of how you feel, you asked.
no don't do it unless he thinks it's okay. but if you love him you wouldn't do it .
You can not love the b/f with all your heart,and have a thing with this other guy.Everybody needs space,but a break you could take a chance of loosing him and not getting him back.
Go for it you are not married. Now is the time later you will be married.
There is nothing better than try another winds, because when you try other guys, you will find what is what YOU want, maybe what you have with your BF is an obligation, or maybe not, the only way to be 100% sure is to stay with your BF because you want it, not because you have no choice, after dating other guys you will know for sure how you feel for your BF.
I think it would hurt him regaurdless of what he says.. Boys or men tend to say that they wait for u and then u find out that the didnt or won't. But tell him what u just told us. And if he takes it the wrong way its on him. You got to experince all u can to see what u want.
I hate to have to say this to you, but you don't love him with all your heart. He has become a for sure thing, familiar, comfortable and taken for granted. You both should take a break and really find out if you both are really right for each other. That is a long, long time to have ever been committed to just one person at the different ages of your life. You are having doubts, as you have nothing to compare this with....it has always just been there. I would encourage you both to take time to find out all of your likes and dislikes. It is like you have only had strawberry ice cream your whole life and wondering if there might be something you like better. Date others and what is meant to be will happen if you know what you want. You will never have this time back again in your life, so enjoy it.
You should date often and be non commital. There are way to many men out in the world and you need the experience to be with someone else. How else will you know that your current bf is the right one?
just do it but ,whats good for the goose is good for the gander
first, who on earth dates since first grade? wow, you've got a serious cory-topanga complex...but i want that so much. NEVER, EVER leave the one you love for the one you like. The one you like will leave you for the one they love, and the one you love may just move on if you use them.
it depends me personally i think you all should have tried to experiment earlier before now because if you leave him now he might not take you back.
Your young and you need to experience.Trust me I've had those kinds of feelings before.Life is to short to pass up something like this and you never know he just might be the guy for you.And if not then you van go back out with your Boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment