Friday, August 20, 2010

I like a guy but......?

I like this guy but he is going out with one of my friends. They went out once before but he broke up with her and then she asked him back out and he said yes. so now they are still going out. I know it is not a good thing to flirt with your friends boyfriend but i can't help my self. I like him that mutch. I have been crushing over him for like a year now. And i am almost possitive that he dosen't like me the way i like him.


What do i do? i mean how do i get over this heart brake?I've tried to forget about him but it didn't work.Junior high relation ships don't last do they?





help please! and plaese don't say i am pethetic!I like a guy but......?
generally not even high school relationships don't work. depending on how good of a friend it is flirting never hurt anyone . if its a good friend leave it alone if y'all are not the best of friends make him think he will never have a chance with you and he will want you that much more. but if she is a good friend just keep your thoughts and fantasies to your self and find another guy. there are a nilion fish in the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment