Monday, August 16, 2010

Im really wanna tell him this but its really hard?

guys you know its really hard when you love person and Tell him that you don't wanna be with him anymore ! and all the time when we are together his little brother said that we are look together pretty good! and some day his brother start help me like he start tell me whats going on with his brother ( with my boyfriend ) and one day his brother saw how im crying and he stand on his knees and hug me and told me brake up with him he just using you ! and then after week a saw his brother again and i told him that im gonna tell his brother ( my boyfriend) that everything is over and then he was look at me and said PLEAS DON'T DO THAT you are gonna give your self to other guy which you don't know !? i was like what ???? you told me to brake up with me !!!!! and he was like i just saw how you cry !!!! and he told me that my boyfriends wife are kill her self because his husband are devours ! and i did believe him!!! and i was still with my boyfriend ! and last night i was talk to my bf brother and then his said that if im gonna brake up with my boyfriend then he can't see me ! and i was just walk home kind crying because i was really confuse and i really don't know what to do ! and then i came home and i was call to my boyfriend and then he was like hey can i call you back because my wife is here !!!! and i was just hang up i didn't say anything ! and i have no idea what to do ! im really need your help guys pleas help meIm really wanna tell him this but its really hard?
hmmm???Im really wanna tell him this but its really hard?
I think you know what you HAVE TO do. You just don't want to do it. He has a wife. The answer is clear. He chooses his wife. You should choose to get some self respect and find someone who lives only for you. Leave him.
I'm sorry, what?





*edit*


Wait I think I got it. ';Devours'; you mean ';divorced'; right? So it sounds like you're seeing a married man... that's a problem. You already know what you need to do. Just bite the bullet and do it. Plenty of fish in the sea.
1) dont listen to the brother and do wat you want with your relationship with ur bf


2) if you break up with ur bf then STAY away from the brother as he is a munipulating freak and sounds like trouble!
i want to help you but your sentences just made no sense after about 4 sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment