Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone help me with this boy?

my ex boyfriend greg promised he'd never leave (always happens, right girls?)


we seemed to be so true.


but he used to cut himself.


i made him promise me that he would never cut himself again, and he told me he dosnt make any promises, because he always breaks them. then a couple days later he starts avoiding me. so i leavve a note in his locker that says ';we need to talk';


and afterschool we texted when i was at my friends and we were talking about how he was avoiding me. then i sent him the message that went


';if you want to break up, then do it, cus i dont like to brake up with people';


then he goes ';im sorry';


then lter he tells me tht he was sorry because he had to brake up with me because his other ex's best friend was moving and he promised her that he wouldnt go out with anyonte but his other ex.


so i got infurious.


he says he still has feelings for me. the thing is. i have feelings for him too. if he were to ask me out again, what do i say? cus one side of me is say ';go for it, he wont brake your heart you love him.'; but the other one is like ';dont do it unless you want your heart broken again';


i really dont know what to do,


i cant follow my heart.


because my heart is jumbled... or basically missing.


i dont know what to do. my heart is like.... i dont know. and he promised one of his ex's best friends that he wouldnt date anyone but her best friend when he was going out with me... he PROMISED her. but NOT me... and my promise was less selfish...


some advice?Can anyone help me with this boy?
If he is cutting himself as a hobby, he is an emotional basketcase. You will find that the fewer of these you get involved with romantically, the happier your life is. So you *might* keep him as a friend, but I'd encourage him to get therapy before you even consider it.Can anyone help me with this boy?
Sounds like your in love. But he did promise her and not you, which is weird. I know it's hard to do this (I'm in love too), but I think you should move on. It seems he doesn't have as strong feelings for you as you do him. But he does have some feelings.





BUT, he may have issues with something else and thats why he is cutting himself and thats why he said he couldn't promise. If you haven't already, tell him you love him and you're worried about him cutting himself. He may feel flattered and have stronger feelings.





Hope this helped. GL
Hey I dated him too...haha...I was inlove with the same EXACT guy like 6 years ago. I'm 20 now, was 13-15 then..he cut himself and all the other ****...was always sorry and I thought he was, and that I just couldn't live without him...then he would be ';not around'; because he had another girl, and I would turn to other guys...ended up making many mistakes during those years with him...totally not worth it...go have fun..being with him is painful, and only good sometimes...it should be good MOST times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment