Friday, August 20, 2010

I need guy advice... plzz any1 plzzz 10 points to a good answer plz can you help???

ok so there is this guy and i like him a lot and we are really good friends and about a month ago we were playing truth or truth and then he asked me how i liked and i told him that i really liked him and then he was like really thnxs and i was like yea and then like about a week later he asks this girl out and then he told her that i liked him and i was like o no she is going to like be all over me for liking her boyfriend and then the next day at lunch i saw them looking over at me and then they wanted to talkto me but i didnt want to talk to her becuase i was afriad that she would like start yelling at me and stuff but finally she caught up to me and she told met hat she wants to be friends and i was like ok i will be firneds with nboth of you and she said it was ok for me to like him and i thought that was odd because normally isnt she suposed to be like all mad at me for liking him but i let that go and lately i have been talking to him a lot more and i think i am liking him more and then the other day when we were playing truth or truth again i asked him wat he liked about me and then he said looks wise i love your smile and personality i love how something bad happens and you find a way to cheer yourself up and i thought this was really sweet and so did all of my friends and 1 of my friends tod me that he might have feelings for me deep down inside and that he might realize that soon and that he will probaly brake up with his gf but i dont want to be the cause for there brake up but i cant bring myslef to stop likeing him sometimes i think that maybe we should stop being friends just so i can stop liking him i have been thinking this through and through and through for the past week and i have not come up with a solution so i turned to yahoo ansers plz if any1 can help me i will give them 10POINTSI need guy advice... plzz any1 plzzz 10 points to a good answer plz can you help???
RELAX... as for the guyz gf she might juz be open nd does'nt mind the fact tht some other girl likes her bf she must be actually proud of the fact... and as for u stll likng the guy thts normal nd there aint no reason for u to stop being his frnd tht will juz be weird on ur part be casual.. nd be yourself he likes u fr tht... on the positive no relationship lasts for ever so they are bound to brk up so once thts done and you still into the guy leap in...I need guy advice... plzz any1 plzzz 10 points to a good answer plz can you help???
Okay really long, but not as long as mine..


He is playing the field, in other words, hes a player. He said he liked you right? then why would he ask another girl out? He was keeping his options open, flirting with you, only till another better-looking, better personality girl comes into the picture. You show tell the girl what the guy said, because this is not right, hes flirting with you when shes not around, you don't want to be involved with a guy like that. Once a cheater, always a cheater, its a hard trait to change if anything. In any case, I suggest you RUN, break it off with him, you can still be friends if you really want to..but do not go and get into a relationship with him, it will only end in hardship, with you hurt in the process. If he's cheating on this girl now, what makes you think he wont cheat on you when you two are together? Hope this helps, good luck, and be careful!!
Yeah I know I'm a girl but the same Happened to me. CJ the guy I liked went out with a girl named Stevie. Me and Stevie were really good friends and he broke up with her for me. she was mad at first be he talked to her about how he lost his really deep feelings for her and that there is another great guy out there for her and that is better for him. so a
u just should stay friends with both of them this has hapened to me befor and i got caught up in the moments!lol that was sweet that he said that ! but friends are till the end! guys say good bye! if he brokeup with her to go out with u then she might not like u anymore then what if u and him break up then like u will have lost her as a friend! just thnk about it! lol hope this really really helped u! plz help with my questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment