Friday, August 20, 2010

Please advise me something but be kind please?

a confusion occured within my mind


i sat in my bed with confusion in my head


theres no doubt i can't seem to forget.


i don't know if i leave this person i will


be making the wrong desition or the correct,


but i do know that is just my feelings i am trying to protect.


i been hurt so many times i been trying so very hard to do things right


but does it that really matter anymore. i don't know and i grab my pillow so tight


because this had never accourd to me before.


that i didn't know what i wanted


i was never confused about what was that i wanted.


now like everybody else i seem to be confused in this bad situation


i just didn't think it would be with you and in this very occation.


we were two strangers then two friends, became apart then together again.


you called me once my one year and something relationship was done with


and now its you i end up with.....


now your my x only because i couldn't seem to get over my past


but i wasnt really ready and we took this all to fast.


first your stranger than my friend,third a past, next my boyfriend, now my x,


and this is how the story ends.


now we won't be talking to eachother anymore


i just think i should of though about this before.


i shouldn't or ever ever gone out with you


but instead i though it would work out because i usto get along with you.


your are nothing to my satisfaction


nothing much but another distraction


i mistube not only with you now but


with my x boyfriend too because when he finds out it will be braking his heart too.


i know who i love and i know who i care about sorry to say but


its not about being fare about , you are the one i care about.Please advise me something but be kind please?
what do you want advice about?

No comments:

Post a Comment