Wednesday, August 18, 2010

AGHHHH dont you just HATE........?

valintines day like seriously thats when you brake up with your boyfriend or you just don't have a boyfriend and then you have to see all of the happy couple and i'm so over it all my valentines days are soooooooo tragic ugh one time my crush asked me out and i said no and he looked sad and then his friends said it was just a joke and i kinda thought it was cause thats how he is like i dont get it im not ugly i've had boyfriends before but ugh i hate the school im going to its soo small and all the girls there have the lowest confidence cause guys are constantly being mean ugh...:(!!! i hate this school i want to go back to Florida!!!!


but ya my question is do you hate valntines day?? and if you want write some of your sad valentines day stories :)!!!AGHHHH dont you just HATE........?
. I just love valentine's day, just be yourself.AGHHHH dont you just HATE........?
its break not brake. brakes are the things on cars and bikes. break is when something smashes or falls apart, in this case a relationship.





I actually made that up myself...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment