Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My guesses came true!!!?

i told once my BFF that i think she should brake up wit her boyfriend she said why i was like oh i think hes cheating on you she styaed quiet... so i go to her boyfriends pro it says oh i love you n **** by her ';best friend'; so i make a fake profile.. and i add this girl so he send things too her saying will you **** me with a condom and will you be my friend wit privileges.. and so i made the fake profile in myspace as a guy so i start talking to the girl and say is that your BF she like








';he likes me but he has a girl right thats y we r not 2gether';





what does that mean ?? how can i tell my friend.?? i cant tell her now cuz she mad at me and she dont wanna hear what i gotta sayMy guesses came true!!!?
sho her the proof or she mit not blive uMy guesses came true!!!?
in the first place is wasn't of u're concern.. i know she's ur best friend... and since u're so concern... then just tell her.. tell her that her bf is cheating on her... u found this out from...where???
what????????
tell her straight out

No comments:

Post a Comment