Monday, August 16, 2010

Major boyfriend problems. Long story. Please read?

About two years ago I came to a new school. Nobody really interested me except this one guy. He was the star of the baseball, basketbell, and football team. He was tall, has dark hair, and everyone was scared of him lol. One night he called me (obviously drunk) and was like I love you, your beautiful, i want to be with you, and so on. I was like I don't even know you! He was like i'll leave my girlfriend for you, and I was like leave your girlfriend and will get to know eachother. He freaked out and stopped talking to me. Everyday when I would walk to school he would drive by in his jeep and splash mud on me. He would call me and hang up. We would like keep eye contact forever in the halls. Just staring at eachother. The next semester came and we got put in a class together. He would always act out like a goof ball and be the class clow. I'd laugh everytime. One day he offered to drive me home from school, I said yes. It became a usuall thing. He would drive me home and we would sit in his car just acting shy. One day he invited me over to his house. I was a little nervous but I accepted. I told my mom I was going to the park (she' very strict) and went to his house. We smoked some pot in his room lol and just talked. I told him I had to go and he hugged me bye and I left. The next day when he drove me home I asked him if he wanted to come in and of course he said yes. He came in and I introduced him to my mom. He was very charming and polite. I was falling for him. We went to my room and acted all shy, not really saying anything. I asked him if he wanted to see my balcony and so we went upstairs and stood on my balcony and played the starring game. He leaned in and kissed me. We were kissing for a while when it passed through my head that he had a girlfriend. I stopped and asked about her, he said he was going to see her this weekend to brake up with her. We went back to my room and he kissed me goodbye. Two days later he came over and said he left her and wanted me to be his girlfriend, so I did. We were together for a week and I decided he needed to meet my dad. My dad loved him. As he was leaving my dad's he said '; I love you Courtnee'; (which was the girl he just broke up with) I was shocked and he quickly appologized. That night I called him adn he said he misses her and wants her back. I was heart broken. I was falling in love with him and wan't about to loose him. I went to his house the next day and explained how I felt. He said he felt the same. So he said he was going to leave her that weekend. He didn't. And for two months of us being together at his house all the time and getting wasted. Finally she found out and left him. Then it was spring brake and we were partying big time. I got pregnant. Another two months passed by and I still didn't tell my mom about the baby. And one morning i started bleeding really bad. I got really ill and couldn't go to school. I had a miscarraige. I only told Heath about it. The next month he was at my house and we were watching my little sister. He was drunk and was acting really wierd. I called his mom to come get him and he left the house screaming at me. I followed him up the alley as his mom and grandpa showed up. Heath immidiatly turned aggresive and tried to fight his grandpa. His mom jumped infront of him and he punched her in the ribs. The pushed his grandpa down on the ground. He started running and I chased after him. He said you did this Taylor, this is your fault. THe police chased him and taised him. He went to jail for a week then got out. My parents forbid me to see him. We snuck around to see eachother. Eventually my mom allowed me to see him again. We went to the river everyday. I was in love with him. At the end of the summer he moved in with me to get away from his family. We lived together for five months. We fought all the time. Never getting along, i still loved him but he just got on my nerves. The day before new years he moved back with his mom. Then new years eve He got drunk with his friends. And kissed another girl. I was so hurt by that. He cried and appologized and won me over again. My mom didn't want me to see him after that but eventually she gave in. Then one night he called me from the emergency room saying i'm fine but my mom punched my step dad and pepper sprayed him so i took him to the hospital. He ws like I might be going to jail and I said why and he was like because my mom said she was going to call the cops on me for taking her car. Then 3 hours later he called me from the police station. He was like i lied about earlier, he said after my mom hit my step dad i punched her in the face. I was so angry. He was sentanced a month in jail and I talked to him everyday. I convinced my grandparents to bail him out. They did and then he moved in with them. Everything was great for a long time. Now i'm visiting my sister and this last weekend he cheated on me again. He went to courtnee(his ex) house and kissed her. The I left him. ThMajor boyfriend problems. Long story. Please read?
ya you dont need that. dump him. if he's an abuser and a drunk and a cheater...thats like all badness. im sorry sweetie but you can do soo much better.Major boyfriend problems. Long story. Please read?
It isn't worth reading for 2 points :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApY0fZdPYrMMghYlsdCMGajsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090708120526AApZT9f
if he kissed anouther girl, DUMP HIM. thats cheating. once a cheater always a cheater!
Long Story o.o


What was the question?
Nice story, very interesting.


he seemed nice


somehow i think he cheated on your more without you knowing with courtnee.. becaause courtnee wouldnt of let him with her again... i hope
  • electric bike
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment