Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need your help...what should I do?

Okay my ex boyfriend lucas I was with for almost a year %26amp; a week before our year date that we have been together he broke up with me... I had a hard time with the brake up but what happened was I was feeling like we not as close as before, he would talk to me but like if I asked him ';what's going on?what's new?'; he would tell tell ';nothing...'; %26amp; that's it he wouldn't go any farther then that %26amp; so one night I asked him about it %26amp; he said that he waited to brake up...he said that he wasn't ready to feel the way I felt about him...so we did %26amp; I finely was able to talk %26amp; hang out with him again %26amp; the lucas I love %26amp; waited to be with forever was gone %26amp; I was okay with that %26amp; then today...well yesterday I was hanging out with him %26amp; I realized I still love That lucas %26amp; how I found that out was because for the first time in like a year he was that lucas again...%26amp; we just talked for like 3 or 4 hours %26amp; then only thing that Made me realize that we Had been talking for hours is because he said ';hmmmm....did you know we have been talking for like 3 hours.....we haven't done that in a long time...I'm sorry to ruin the moment but I have to go home...I have to go do my homework'; I sighed but I let him go %26amp; now I feel like crying %26amp; the last time I felt this why about him he hurt me so bad that I felt like I had to hold my chest to keep from falling apart. so here is my question what do I do now?





please help.


Love Isabella.I need your help...what should I do?
well I don't have much experience with break-ups because I never broke-up with my gf. But by the situation u gave,I think he likes u as a friend only.U see before ur break up u didn't talk much but now u did and for 3hrs this shows that he is more comfortable talking to u just as a friend and not as a gf. I know this may and will hurt but just be friends with him. because going for him just hurts u more and more. and if u feel sad ur loved ones will be too, now u don't want that, do you? as I said before u will get many guys that love u and feel the same way as u feel about them. just look real hard. then further its ur choice and nobody else's. just make a choice that hurts no one, even that guy lucas. GoodLuck.I need your help...what should I do?
Well kiddo you can't control the way someone else feels. But he did stay and talk for a long time. This is not usually a sign of someone who doesn't like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment