Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i get my boyfriend to trust me again?

my boyfriend was really jeluous of my best friend who is also a male and my best friend ended up going into the army when he came down even though it hurt me i told my man that i would not c or talk to him so that he would have nothing to worry about not that he did in the first place so he leaves to go back to his station but my best friend called b 4 thanks giving brake and i ended up talking to him for about 5 min now like i didn't think much of it so i didn't tell him i just 4 got about it then me and my man are at my house and my best friend calls again and i answer tell him i am busy my man asked who it was and i told him now he acts like i lied to him because i didn't tell him i was talking to him again i told him i didn't lie to him and if i did i didn't mean to now he stopped telling me things like were he is at if he dont have work and he is saying things like i dont know who i your going to be with etc the thing is he has done some pretty bad things to me and i always 4gaveHow can i get my boyfriend to trust me again?
seems like u are too nice, and take crap for him. look i dnt mean to be... well... mean, but friends come b4 bfs, and if he can't except that you are talking to ur bff, [which most of the people ive ever met DO INFACT ASSOCIATE WITH THEIR BEST FRIENDS], then he has some serious jealousy issues. hes not good enough for you. maybe its time to stop forgiving?





who knows, maybe there is more going on between you and your bff?? =]]]





lol well whatever happens, i hope it turns out the way thats best for you. good luck, hope it helped make u feel better, if nothing else =]]]]]





ps- what exactly did he do to u??How can i get my boyfriend to trust me again?
He's too jealous. Sweety, when a man starts to control who you can and can't see it's no longer a healthy relationship. To be honest, you'd be better off without him. You have a right to speak to your best friend -- He is, after all, your BEST friend. If your man can't trust you enough to let you talk to your best friend it's probably a reflexion of his own insecureties.





He needs to learn how to trust. You haven't done anything wrong.
He is going to end up pushing you away and I would tell him that! Relationships are a two way street and he needs to understand that! So it's OK for him to cheat but you can't talk to your best friend even though it's guy....I DON'T THINK SO! Either he needs to accept it or accept that you guys will end up going no where except backwards!





He has no right to not trust you if you have done nothing to break that trust! It wouldn't surprise me though if he is wondering because he cheated on you he might be feeling insecure that you don't trust him so much anymore and because your best friend has been around before your boyfriend and share more that you might trust your best friend more than boyfriend. I think he is insecure because he cheated on you but that doesn't give him the right to act the way he his. He went and cheated on his own - he made the decision so he needs to live with it...NOT take it out on you!





Good luck girl!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment