Friday, August 20, 2010

Serious question before i do something stupid. 10 points to the best answer.?

well, im 14 my boyfriend is 17. weve almost had sex twice. and both times ive said im too nervous. and both times hes said okay, we can wait. we've only been dating since 12/15/07. not long at all. but we have came close twice. to the point ive had my shirt off and i was on him. thank fully, his brother called him down before anything happend.i just dont want to give it up to him. and then be known as a slut. and most guys tell there friends when they have sex with a girl right? i dont want to be another girl. and like i said im 14 hes 17. i dont want him taking advantage of me. and it doesnt seem like that at all. How do i know hes not just going to go to another girl if we have sex. and whats your opinion on having sex at 14. i want to wait till im married. but, i dont know, it seems if i wait, he'll brake up with me. and i like him. i just dont want to do anything stupid. =/Serious question before i do something stupid. 10 points to the best answer.?
Firstly, your a very smart girl for asking this question :)





Secondly, if you are having these thoughts it a clear sign that you are not ready for sex. Why dont you enjoy other aspects of a relationship instead of committed to sex? Like holding hands, going on cute dates to the movies or out to dinner. You could even do other sexual things togeter, like, touching each others bodys/exploring each others bodys.





I'm 19 and i've been with my boyfriend for a year and 4 months. We haven't had sex yet because i'm not ready, so we do other sexual stuff together, like touching each others body parts to find out what feels good to each other.





I suggest you tell him how you feel :-) You need to talk to each other in a relationship in order for it to work out successfully.





*hug* Good luck sweetie!!





P.S. You wont go to hell if you have sex before marriage. You'll know when your ready because you'll love the other person and you'll be able to trust him 100%; you wont have to worry about all the stuff your worrying about now.





So... i suggest you wait until you are certain you are ready and you dont have any worries :-) remember its YOUR body. A kiss is not a contract to have sex.





Also, do you know about contraceptions? (protection so you dont fall pregnant or get sexuallly transmitted infections) You can goggle information about this. Email me if you need any help: honey_heartz@hotmail.com





P.P.S. I just ready your additional information. If you crave sex when your with it, its because your turned on. Like i said, you can do other sexual stuff together but not have sex. Explore each others bodys! you can climax just from rubbing each other. Have fun! and play it safe!! :-)Serious question before i do something stupid. 10 points to the best answer.?
Don't have sex. If he breaks up with you for it, he's a jerk and not worth your time anyway. Don't cave into something like that just because of a guy you've known for a month. Think about pregnancy, stds, your parents. Is it really worth it at 14?
don't have sex until you feel completely ready and won't regret it . if that means losing him then so be it , because losing your virginity is a huge deal .
if a guy breaks up with you because you won't give him any he's not worth having a relationship with at all... Im 18 and I'm still a virgin because I respect myself and i let every guy that I date know that I'm not interested in sex, I want more out of life. I think 14 is too young for sex and that you should stick with what you want. Don't let anyone pressure you into something you don't want to do...
hun I was down that road... in the same position.. except the first time you can get pregnant. condom or no condom. He wore a condom and I still got pregnant. MY very first time. it sounds like a myth but its true. here I am 19 with a 5 year old. Have a little more self respect, love yourself, because your not ready for any possible repercussion. best advice.. be patient and wait. and hes 17 he should know better, than to get to that point, he just wants to get his dkick wet. dont be another satisitc. your hormones are going crazy im sure your gettin aunt flow every month your a woman now ur gonna get them.. im telling you play with yourself. lol sorry but its gonn asave your A$$ in the long run,.
ok dont listen to bookworm. Im 14 too. If u have sex before marriage ur practicly going to hell. And ur only 14 ur still practicly a kid. And if u dont want to do anything wit him, he shouldent care and if he does then that just shows he is useing u. Just dont do anything til marragige.
Don't do it. Wait til you're older, or better yet, married. Think about the consequences of your actions. If he's too immature to respect your wishes, or even if you have a fear that he might break up with you if you don't do it- then he's not worth it imo. Personally I would rather wait until I've actually fallen in love with a guy and know with 100% certainty that he loves me in return- otherwise it's too big a risk. I'd rather save it for the man I know that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with because it will make the moment all the more special and not just another act.





As a matter of fact thats why I broke up with the last guy I dated. He was cute but too confident in himself tried to persuade me against my will and Im like ';I want to save this for marriage so it will be something special';, and then he's like ';That's what I thought before MY first time...'; (obviously with another girl. And I'm like ewwwww.... Needless to say I broke it off soon after. At least, speaking for myself I dont want any walking STD for a husband.





Call me old fashioned but you know what....Im proud of it.
If you're afraid that by not having sex with him, he will break up with you, then you shouldn't be with him. Even if you had sex with him, that is no guarantee that he will stick around. I would wait if I were you, 14 is too young.
if he gets mad at you or wants to break up with you cause you wont have sex with him, then thats all he wants you for, you need someone who will wait for you, when you really ready for it. I mean, 14... if you all are in love, but make sure he doesnt want you just for that. and that um...how will your parents react if they find out? not to be rude, but trying to help.


But you dont have to wait till your married, unless thats all your comfortable with.





Hope all goes well!
If you want it....do it....if you don't want it....don't do it. Do things in life because you want to do them....not b/c of the influence others have on you.
If he would brake up with you, then he is only in it for one thing, just keep that in mind.Plus it is a hard situation for both of you, because when you look at it,a good portion of 17 year olds are haveing sex, but a 14 year old should not be. And you are not comfortable with it, so dont so it.
STOP! DON'T DO IT UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU ARE READY





Did I make that clear enough? Okay, take you time and learn to walk before you run.
Well firstly if you feel like he will dump you if you dont do DONT DO IT cause chances are when you do it he will dump you anyways!!!


I lost my virginity when i was 14 to a 17yr old and i made him wait for a very long time but when i finally gave in the next day he turned into a tottal A hole and dumped me most boys that age are only after one thing and you know he is one of them you just have to admit it to your self!!!


I know it feels good having this older boy wanting you but you have to think how good will you feel when you have done it???


No good comes of it untill you are much older for girls it doesnt even feel good untill your body grows into its proper form so for girls to have sex at that age is a waste of time and is only good for the bloke!!!!


Save ur self some embarresment and heart break and tell him to keep it in his pants!!!!
don;t wait till marrige just maybe wait till like sixteen
i wouldnt advise you to wait till you are married, what if you get married and the sex is absolutely horrible, try what is out there. but at least wait until you are 16, at 14 you are either gonna forget a step and get pregnant or hurt something. just think everything through and wait until the perfect time comes, and trust me....you will know when that perfect moment comes. dont hurry and create the moment, let it come to you.
wait until you get older. there is no rush to have sex!!!! your only 14!!!!
if he is going to break up with you over that he is obvously only after one thing, I wouldn't have sex with him now, nor would i wait until you are married. but for sure wait until you are older
not all guys tell their friends when they have sex with a girl, i didnt. as for giving up your virginity, i dont think you should. you are 14 and young, and you have much more to learn about life and all that stuff. and trust me, YOU WILL regret it in the future, giving it up to someone that you have been going out with for basically 1 month. dont do the stupid thing. just abstain. feel free to e-mail me or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment