Friday, August 20, 2010

Please Answer This, ANYONE!!?

Please Only Guy's Answer?


You guys have a mind of your own that we girls don't understand.





My boyfriend and I have been going off and on for the past few years and each time he brakes my heart over and over again. I got back with him again. He told me that he loves me and does not want anyone else and that he was sorry for all the times he hurt me, He also tells all of his friends about how much he loves me and feels bad for everything he has done. My boyfriend is also giving up the most important thing for me ';WEED';.Since we got back together he has lost his virginity to me and always tells me how pretty I am. He plans are future together in a cute way too.. Do you think he truly wants me this time and that everything he is telling me is true or is he playing me and going to brake my heart again?





( and also he gives up his very best friend for me and puts me first this time)Please Answer This, ANYONE!!?
We don't know the whole story, but it really seems like he likes you. You say you go off and on again a lot. Maybe you and he can come up with a solution for that? It sounds like it's done when one of you gets upset. You could try an agreement that if you're ever upset at the other person and want to end the relationship, that you both give it a week, a day, whatever. And you both just think about all the time you spent together and how much you enjoy being with each other.


Try and put the event that started the argument in perspective. Is it really worth ending the relationship over? Or was it just something that someone should apologize for and you both kiss and make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment